WBBB 1.1 Dbl
    Tarp
    TerraRosaGear Adv
    Insulation
    Crowsnest 900-fill
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    We set it up for USPS to send the shipping update to guarantee the correct address and tracking number for us, so there's no error on our part. In this way, we also get the shipping confirmation on our end so we know exactly when the customer is notified. It cuts down on liability and human error. Hope that helps. Thanks, Russ!

(Thorwren)
    Well, that all makes perfect sense. Thanks for the update.

My apologies if I've come across in a negative manner in this and previous posts. I don't have much experience dealing with smaller family businesses like yours, and being so far away only adds to my angst.

After buying a ULA pack, a Warbonnet and one of your UQ's, I am definitely much more educated on the culture and process.

I look forward to what I'm sure will be an awesome product. Now, if only USPS had a Concord!

Cheers,
    Russ

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Russ, no apology necessary! We take each post seriously. We're learning along the way, and feedback helps us to understand your perspective better. (We'll work on getting the Concord ) Thank you.

Have fun with your new gear!!

Thorwren

Hammock
    WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips
    OK, just received my notification that my regular ordered Winter Incubator has just shipped. Ordered on October 17th and received notification this morning, November 18th. 4 weeks. Back in September, I ordered a Winter CrowsNest (regular) and it took 2 weeks. Assuming the high demand since cooler/colder is here or approaching, plus tack on Christmas, I would expect to see orders taking anywhere from 4-6 weeks, just my guess though.

Thanks StormCrow and Throwren looking forward to receiving my "downy-cloud". Pics to follow soon!
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    While I was sleeping last night, a little birdie whispered in my ear that my 3S Incubator should ship next week! I can't wait now until it arrives. I am going out on a hike the following weekend, so it should arrive just in time, if Thanksgiving doesn't get in the way.
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    You are right, Muskrat - Fall rush was crazy... We do expect to be announcing a new wait time... The newly built workshop has streamlined our progress much more efficiently. Long waits should be a thing of the past . Gotta get over this hurdle through Thanksgiving weekend, and most folks will have received their quilts.

Workshop pics soon!!

Hammock
    Traveller,Speer,BIAS,Hennessy Asym.
    Tarp
    OES Strd, OES Wint
    Insulation
    HG Full length.
    Suspension
    adj webbing
    Images

Crowsnest 3S 900 Fill

I am not on the list, as I received mine. I am so impressed with this underquilt!
    I slept in it 2 nights on a trip with my daughter. She is a warm sleeper and used the 3S yeti, while I am a cold sleeper and this thing wrapped under me, up the sides to where I needed very little insulation on top. It kept me very cozy and did not move around at all. The loft is impressive and every stitch on it looks perfect. It was cold in my cabin last night and I took it out to look at it again and ended up cuddling under it and falling asleep. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of work you guys made.

Hammock
    not quite eno..
    Tarp
    10x12 DIY
    Insulation
    insultex+momentum
    Suspension
    DIY whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoat View Post
    I am not on the list, as I received mine. I am so impressed with this underquilt!
    I slept in it 2 nights on a trip with my daughter. She is a warm sleeper and used the 3S yeti, while I am a cold sleeper and this thing wrapped under me, up the sides to where I needed very little insulation on top. It kept me very cozy and did not move around at all. The loft is impressive and every stitch on it looks perfect. It was cold in my cabin last night and I took it out to look at it again and ended up cuddling under it and falling asleep. Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of work you guys made.
    see that? multi-useful!
    km (who is counting up her sheckles even as we type...)

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Workshop pics soon!!
    YEA! I want to see where the elves work...
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Hammock
    DIY GreenBeanHammock
    Tarp
    DIY Tarps/HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Frankenquilt/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I want to video them working ..... down flying ..... nylon flapping......
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Shug's YouTube Videos

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Maccat ultra
    Insulation
    incubator+burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Skipper View Post
    While I was sleeping last night, a little birdie whispered in my ear that my 3S Incubator should ship next week! I can't wait now until it arrives. I am going out on a hike the following weekend, so it should arrive just in time, if Thanksgiving doesn't get in the way.
    I guess this must mean mine should be shipping soon, I think I ordered about 2weeks before you. I did order the 900 fill upgrade, maybe that bumped me back the queue. I hope this doesn't mean my order got lost!