WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I want to video them working ..... down flying ..... nylon flapping......
    Speaking which...when I got my box of goodies from Stormcrow, I giggled at how much stray down came floating out of the box. I almost busted a rib laughing when the pit bull came strolling into the kitchen and promptly chomped a floating piece of down like it was a flying treat.

I can't imagine what their house looks like before they moved to the shop...they'll probably find tufts of down for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
    OK, just received my notification that my regular ordered Winter Incubator has just shipped. Ordered on October 17th and received notification this morning, November 18th. 4 weeks. Back in September, I ordered a Winter CrowsNest (regular) and it took 2 weeks. Assuming the high demand since cooler/colder is here or approaching, plus tack on Christmas, I would expect to see orders taking anywhere from 4-6 weeks, just my guess though.

Thanks StormCrow and Throwren looking forward to receiving my "downy-cloud". Pics to follow soon!
    I ordered two 900 fill winter incubators on sept. 30 and I have no news about shipment.
    What really frosts my cake is Goodtalkruss ordered a 900fill crowsnest on Oct 28th....two days shy of a FULL MONTH after I placed my order.....and his order shipped.

I'm going to stop writing before my sarcasm really starts coming to the fore.

I'm glad for all of you who are receiving what you ordered.

Dewey

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Dewey - USPS sent you a tracking number and shipping notification when we shipped it. Please, folks, check your spam folders. There is no way we can avoid some of the shipping information from ending up in your spam. We will be addressing this on our site about this issue. I am sorry folks.

Dewey, I will be emailing you your tracking number. Let me know if you don't get that, either, and I will PM it to you. Sorry to upset anyone!
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Folks, I have addressed this on the other thread, but I'll do it on this one, too.... Sometimes we get customers who change their minds or upgrade their order after it had been made.... This means we suddenly have a quilt that could go to the next person on the list that matches the same criteria in their order. We will simply fill it and send it out, so it's off the list. This by no means should imply folks jumping ahead in orders. I apologize if we have upset anyone who thinks we are showing a preference in filling orders. We do it by the earliest date. Let me know if you are concerned about your order, and I will be glad to update you. We are zeroing in on all the quilts ordered before 10 days ago to have them all out by Thanksgiving weekend, so I hope you'll be patient. Thanks for all your wonderful support!

Thorwren
    Owner/Founder at Hammockgear.com - Hammock Camping Outfitters
    Home of the Burrow, the Incubator, and the Phoenix

OK.
    Mea Culpa.

My package did ship earlier this week.
    My notification did not end up in a spam folder.....it went to another email account....the account I from which I paypaled the order.

In other words,
    I shot my mouth off without first checking ALL the possibilities.

The good folks at hammockgear.com have dealt with me and my order in a fair and timely fashion. I am SO SORRY if any of my posts implied otherwise.

now off to eat some humble pie,
    Dewey

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
    I can't imagine what their house looks like before they moved to the shop...they'll probably find tufts of down for years to come!
    You have NO idea..... We vacuum constantly, since it's no longer in the house, but they creep out from the netherworld....My 2 year-old isn't afraid of ants or worms, but he's terrified of the occasional down that serenely floats in front of him, and screams if it lands on his clothes. I kid you not, it's a riot.

Hammock
    Blackbird XL
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    HG UQ and TQ
    Suspension
    straps and buckles
    Now that's funny. "Down" right funny. Children develop the quirkiest fears.
    “Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Hammock
    WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    My 2 year-old isn't afraid of ants or worms, but he's terrified of the occasional down that serenely floats in front of him, and screams if it lands on his clothes.
    Pics (or even better . . .video!) or it didn't happen !
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

Hammock
    WB Traveler 1.7 single
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Incubator & Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH/strap
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by canoebie View Post
    Now that's funny. "Down" right funny.
    Too good!
    “Indian builds small fire and stays warm, white man builds big fire and stays warm collecting firewood”—unknown

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea”—Karen Blixen

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    BMJ w/pullouts
    Insulation
    Phoenix/Incubator
    Suspension
    Huggers/whoopies
    I just ordered my Winter Incubator today 11/18. I was planning to get the 3-Season Crowsnest at first, but after much research and asking questions on this site and emailing Stormcrow and Thorwren, I decided on the Incubator with the 900+ FP upgrade (thanks to all for the advice). Then, I noticed that the Winter Incubator was actually slightly less, so I had to go for it! Now comes the waiting..... I just hope I didn't wait too long to place tho order and it makes it in time for a hang I have scheduled on Dec. 27th.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast