Hey everybody, just wanted to post some current info about what I have been working on at KAQ. First off I have recently gotten back in Black as a color choice and to compliment some of the other colors as liner fabric for the full line of quilts. So here is the up dated color options as of this week.

In addition to those we can do the Black or the Coyote as a single color quilt rather than the normal 2 tone. Most of the quilt pages are updated to reflect the current choices and I will be continuing to get everything up to date this week.

I have also just added a Winter Upgrade. We just recived in some 11.5 oz climashield to start offering a heavy duty 4 season quilt option to the line. Rather than making a new version of each quilt in the store, it is simply a add to cart with your quilt order and we swap out the insulation for the slight price difference. Working on the first one today I feel confident that the new thicker insulation (which lofts over 4 inches) will be able to take most folks into the single digests and possibly lower.

I have also decided to clean up the line a bit and rather than having a bunch of separate quilt pages to sort though and find which quilt has the specs you are looking for, I have updated the KAQ Home Page with more details and the basic specs. As part of the clean up, I am removing the XL's and most of the 1S's from the store and offering those options as Custom options.

I will also be working on reorganizing the store over the next few weeks to group product lines like Quilts, Tarps, Suspension Rear etc. together to make finding everything a little easier. Hopefully this will make your AHE shopping a little easier and smoother.