WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips

Good Morning !

Just thought I'd say hello and good morning to my fine friends. Had a wonderful night's sleep in the backyard with my NEW WINTER INCUBATOR . . . . YAY ! ! ! ! Low temp has been recorded at 36* and I thought I was going to be somewhat disappointed. I thought I was going to see a low in the mid 40's but to my joy it was colder. Man, this quilt is something else. Nicely done StormCrow! I am excited for the upcoming Mt. Rogers Hang, put this baby to the test !

Headed off to a gymnastics meet, ya'll have yourselves a wonderful day !
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

Hammock
    Super Traveler
    Tarp
    Spinn OES-2QZQ-WL
    Insulation
    Incubator by SC
    Suspension
    Dutch wear
    Images
    I stayed toasty warm in mine at the last Mt.Rogers hang! To be honest I didnt sleep much that night it snowed. I pitched my tarp to low because of the high wind the night before and the snow was getting heavier and heavier on the tarp and the tarp was getting lower and lower. The tarp made it and I stayed nice and warm in my Incubator! Thank goodness!
    In the beginning, God created wilderness..and it was good. Lamar Marshall- Bankhead Warrior
    Getting old is not for sissies! My mother in law Opal!
    It's me It's me It's Mr.T

Hammock
    Warbonnets!
    Tarp
    OES, WB
    Insulation
    Crowsnest, Leighs
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckles
    I slept out last night with my 3S 900 fill CN & maiden voyage with the new model Superfly. It only hit 38° so needless to say I was warm Hey Muskrat, how'd you do in the gymnastics meet?
    It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit

Hammock
    WBBB Double 1.7
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Burrow,Yetti,WInc
    Suspension
    webbing/Dutchclips
    Quote Originally Posted by optimator View Post
    I slept out last night with my 3S 900 fill CN & maiden voyage with the new model Superfly. It only hit 38° so needless to say I was warm Hey Muskrat, how'd you do in the gymnastics meet?
    Well. . . after 8+ hours I feel like my leotard is riding a bit high. Beyond that, both my girls did well with my youngest earning 1st place for her floor routine and 3rd place All Around, there were 13 in her age group. My oldest, who went in the 2nd session (each session 4 hours long. . . ) had some stiffer competition with 15 girls in her age group. She did well and finished in the middle of the pack for all of her events.

. . . but don't think for 1 minute that I couldn't take them all on! I'd would have much rather been out on that floor competing against them than sitting on those hard metal bleachers for 8 hours!
    “He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words”
    - Bobby Bowden

• + New Posts