I asked Tim about adding doors to my Kelty 12 tarp. Now most mainstream places (if any exist that do this type of thing) would have readily snatched up my money and given me what I thought I wanted. Let's face it; Grizz beaks and tarp doors are just darn cool! But, it was Tim that asked key questions about how I was going to use the tarp and if I were going to switch between the rectangle and diamond-shaped setup. Hmm, I hadn't thought it through that much (forgive me, I'm a newbie). Ultimately, he recommended not adding doors to my tarp. How many large companies would turn down money!?

This is just one more reason why dealing with the cottage industry not only makes sense but it adds more value when individuals like this stand so firmly behind their products doling out great advice. And, more times than not, theirs is a superior product due to the fact that they aren't mass produced. I'll happily do business with them. I truly appreciate the time Tim took to explain some of the pluses and minuses of what I had in mind. Thanks again Tim!

Syb