WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing

GoLite Shoes on The Clymb

You all probably already have invites from me, so here is the direct link.

http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/132/GoLite+Footwear

Anyone ever try these before? I might buy a pair and see if I like them...though I usually buy wide (EE) shoes.

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    MLD Hex Tarp syl
    Insulation
    No Sniveler UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Great prices. Half the price of the same footwear at Zappos

I bought a pair of Rock lites at Gabriel bros. the other day for $30.

Hammock
    DIY Table Cloth/ Jerry 5
    Tarp
    11x12' Hex Sil
    Insulation
    Various UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Webbing or Etrunks
    Images
    Saw those anyone use these yet? Not sure how well they hold up.

Hammock
    DIY Hennessey A-sym
    Tarp
    JRB Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    3S Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Webbing / Amsteel
    My experiences with the clymb have been shotty so far. Ordered a pair of Teva shoes nearly two months ago and finally had to email them after 3 weeks wondering where my order was. They said it was shipping that day. 2 weeks after still no word. Had to email them about it and they told me that they had made an error and that the shoes could not get to me. The guy said they were swamped with orders and that errors had been made.

Just a warning to those out there who need their gear quickly. Might want to get it elsewhere until they get the system right. They credited me 10 dollars tho so they were sorry.

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by DiezelDorf View Post
    My experiences with the clymb have been shotty so far. Ordered a pair of Teva shoes nearly two months ago and finally had to email them after 3 weeks wondering where my order was. They said it was shipping that day. 2 weeks after still no word. Had to email them about it and they told me that they had made an error and that the shoes could not get to me. The guy said they were swamped with orders and that errors had been made.

Just a warning to those out there who need their gear quickly. Might want to get it elsewhere until they get the system right. They credited me 10 dollars tho so they were sorry.
    That's good to know.

I've ordered the down booties from Sierra Designs and headphones from...Siege. Both took about 3 weeks to get to me, but did get to me.
    Last edited by Lonely Raven; 12-03-2010 at 14:54.

Hammock
    BMBH, GT single para
    Tarp
    WB mamajamba
    Insulation
    walmart 40f bag UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie>togg>strap
    Images
    got a Kelty pack from them and it took about 1 week to receive it- that said i did get it for like 58% off and its exactly what i wanted. luckily wait time was not an issue.

moving forward..

Im definitely interested in the golite pak lite boots. Does anybody use them? I googled the reviews. they were sparse/vague/spousal,etc and ultimately inconclusive for me.

EDIT: mixed up my stores it was actually S&C that took the three weeks to receive
    Last edited by thekalimist; 12-03-2010 at 19:56.
    ...in it for pics.

Hammock
    SuperiorGear or Dutch netless
    Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images
    yeah, I'm wondering about the sole on the timberlite's, not really lugged, wondering what the benefit of that is

they have these at ****'s near me, so I went and tried on, but they only had half size too big for me in each... paclite seemed to run smaller than the timberlite

Hammock
    Traveller/GT Ultralight/Nano 7
    Tarp
    MacCat
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ/MMG IX
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Also saw these and looked interesting. I ordered the Teva boot and it took some time to get them. It said I'd get them on or around 11/23. I called them, since I never got a shipping notice. They said they would ship the next week. Got them last week. Previously I ordered the Golite down TQ, but since it wasnt a current offer, I called them. The guy I talked to went to the warehouse to make sure they still had them. I asked for overnight shipping to use on a trip I had coming up and they forgot to get my phone number, so they gave me free shipping and still didn't get it overnight. Got it the Monday after the weekend trip. I have since ordered another Golite TQ for a friend and it still hasn't come. I have called twice and they have put $20.00 on my account. Both times they were going to check the warehouse and call me back, but have yet to get the call back. I guess it's time to call them again.

• + New Posts