That's right everyone. I need some help from my Hammock Forums brothers and sisters.

During the latter part of last year I began designing and making quilts. I did not really have a name for anything I made because initially they were for me and frankly I did not think I would be in the place I am now. But here I am.

During a hike to the Linville Gorge a few of the Hammock Forums members were checking out my fractional underquilt and came up with the name of "Crowsnest". I mentioned that it might cause a little confusion with a product currently being offered by our own Jacks-R-Better. They said they really liked the name and that to them, it was different enough....so, I went with it. I kind of liked it as well.

Fast forward to now and we are running into a few issues with the name. Sometimes people drop the "Crow" part of the name and just throw up the "Nest" part. More product confusion.... and that just makes things harder. With all of the hammock related acronyms out there, it is all a person can do to keep up with new lingo. Add to that two different products fighting for the same name....well, you get the picture.

By now I suppose you can see where I am going with this. I need a new name for my line of fractional underquilts. We are going to keep the word "Nest" completely out of the new name.

I want to keep the rules as simple as possible. Throw out a name that you think fits the quilt. The winner gets the thrill of victory and a free summer version of the yet-to-be-named quilt. I will run the contest until midnight (EST) on Sunday December 5th. I may need a few days after the contest end to decide on the winner but it should not take long. If the right one is thrown out there.....I will just know it!

That is pretty much it. I am sure I have left something out but you guys will let me know what that is..... I want to try to keep this contest as simple as possible.

~Stormcrow