Hammock
    HH Deep Jungle XL
    Tarp
    Hex Fly / Stock HH
    Insulation
    3SBurrow/Incubator
    Suspension
    WS's/ET's
    Wow, thanks for posting this! My mom will love them!

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by stairguy View Post
    I bought the mountain boot the last time. Sierra screwed up the order. Took just over a month to recieve them. I hope their faster on your order. It's going to be a glorius Minnesota Frozen Butt Raven. See you in a month.
    You have no idea how excited I am about that campout!

(note: I've spent way too much on cold weather gear - so we better do this Frozen Butt thing at least once a year!)

Hammock
    1.7 SL WBTraveler
    Tarp
    HG 4-season Cuben
    Insulation
    Burrow and Phoenix
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    I ordered a pair of the down mocs.

I like to use down booties to sleep in and as part of my camp boot system, especially when skiing during the day. They work really well in NEOS over boots and I'll slip a 1/4 inch CCF pad cut to the shape of my foot underneath the booties when its really cold (works really well for warmth on ice).
    - Dylan

“You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the 'present.'”
    ― Master Oogway

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I ordered a pair of the down mocs.

I like to use down booties to sleep in and as part of my camp boot system, especially when skiing during the day. They work really well in NEOS over boots and I'll slip a 1/4 inch CCF pad cut to the shape of my foot underneath the booties when its really cold (works really well for warmth on ice).
    What size shoes do you were, and what size NEOS did you get that fit over the booties? I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I think boots are my weak link for the Frozen Butt.

Hammock
    1.7 SL WBTraveler
    Tarp
    HG 4-season Cuben
    Insulation
    Burrow and Phoenix
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
    What size shoes do you were, and what size NEOS did you get that fit over the booties?
    I wear a size 10 shoe and my NEOS are Large. They fit exactly perfect over most of my shoes and lightweight hiking boots, But I think if I were even 10.5 or higher, I'd need the XL NEOS. They'll work if slightly oversized (bigger than your shoes) because of the adjustable velcro strap but they won't work if undersized because there is no stretch.

I have a pair of size 10 Merrill Winter Mocs that I wear with the NEOS in snowy weather. They just barely fit and have to be muscled in a little, but once they're on, they feel like a custom made boot. I could run in them. With down booties they also fit well but do feel a little big. I wouldn't want to run in them. Hope that helps.
    - Dylan

“You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the 'present.'”
    ― Master Oogway

Hammock
    WarbonnetBlackbird
    Tarp
    Olive Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubat Dempsey TQ
    Suspension
    Stock Webbing
    That's perfect since I'm a 9.5 Wide and sometimes wear 10 if Wide aren't available!

You rock Dylan!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
    http://www.theclymb.com/brand-event/134/Sierra-Designs-

I got some last time they came up, but my fiance missed out on the nice fuzzy ones. I think I'm gonna hook her up with a pair.

I know some of you mentioned missing the whole thing last time, well here it is! Invite below if you need it.

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/EricVentura

What the Heck! Is this a scam?

Dear Bob:

You have successfully signed up for The Clymb wait list. We look forward to offering you all of the benefits of member access, including:

Deep discounts on apparel, footwear and gear from an elite group of premium brands
    Invitations to exclusive limited duration sale events
    New member referral incentives

In the meantime, we'll keep you updated and look forward to having you as a member of The Clymb.

Regards,

The Clymb Team

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    WB Edge (Spinn UL)
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, Multimat
    Suspension
    WB cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I wear a size 10 shoe and my NEOS are Large. They fit exactly perfect over most of my shoes and lightweight hiking boots, But I think if I were even 10.5 or higher, I'd need the XL NEOS. They'll work if slightly oversized (bigger than your shoes) because of the adjustable velcro strap but they won't work if undersized because there is no stretch.
    Just thought I'd add to this since I got a chance to try Dylan's NEOS and down booties this weekend. I usually wear a 10.5 and can just barely fit into his shoes and booties (which is good, because my feet were frozen and that was the only thing that finally thawed them out).

I have size 11 Salomon trail runners (sized a tad bigger to accomodate extra socks) and tried putting the size L NEOS on them. They definitely won't fit. With just socks, the size L just barely fits my foot, with my toe and heel just about touching the ends of the insole. If you're a 10.5 or 11 I'd definitely go with XL NEOS.
    Last edited by jloden; 12-13-2010 at 09:32. Reason: weird typo fix

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    WB Edge (Spinn UL)
    Insulation
    JRB TQ, Multimat
    Suspension
    WB cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by OutandBack View Post
    What the Heck! Is this a scam?

Dear Bob:

You have successfully signed up for The Clymb wait list. We look forward to offering you all of the benefits of member access, including:

Deep discounts on apparel, footwear and gear from an elite group of premium brands
    Invitations to exclusive limited duration sale events
    New member referral incentives

In the meantime, we'll keep you updated and look forward to having you as a member of The Clymb.

Regards,

The Clymb Team
    Not a scam... I joined a while back and got in right away so I didn't know there was a wait list, but I've ordered from The Clymb before and received my order as expected with no problems.

I think they get closeouts or overstocks since they sell them for heavily discounted prices, but it's limited stock. The sales usually last for short periods of time and they'll be focused on a specific manufacturer. Possibly due to the sales model they limit the number of members, I'm not sure.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB, HG + Phoenix
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopies
    Images
    mostly mediums left. I was too slow.
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.1 Double Layer
    Big Mamajamba Sil