First, I'm new to this so take all of my comments with a grain of salt.

I have had my WBBB for about 5-6 weeks now and have hung in it about half a dozen times. I got my Traveler two days ago and hung in it last night. Both the hammocks were used with a BA Lost Ranger bag as a TQ and a Stormcrow 3 Season Incubator as a UQ. The weather has mostly been in the low 40's but I have seen 27*F one night. Both hammocks are 1.7 Dbls.

I found it took a couple of nights to get used to sleeping in the hammock. It was never uncomfortable, but it was hard for me to shut my mind down from asking: "Am I comfortable now?...How about now?...and what about now?" On about the fourth or fifth night I was able to sleep normally and very comfortably.

So...the differences I noted. I spent the first nights in my BB and really liked how it all worked but I wanted something simpler for just hanging around the house or when a bug net wasn't needed.

When I got my Traveler I thought I would really like the simplicity and I do...but I also noticed that I had no place to put all the crap I wanted to have in the hammock with me. Hat, water bottle, pillow, buff and all of that stuff you don't know you need until you don't have it. I started hanging everything off my ridge line but by the time I hung my water bottle on it, the bottom of the bottle was interfering with me in the hammock. OK, put the stuff on the ground next to you and reach out when you need it. I also noticed that my 3S Incubator was a little more fiddly in the middle of the night than on my BB. It wasn't bad, just took a few more adjustments that were not required on the BB.

The Traveler is more comfortable than the BB for me for some unknown reason. It feels really roomy and spacious and I get a very flat lay with no calf pressure. Ridge line tension was set to approx the same on both hammocks.

The BB will be my go-to camping hammock. The bug net and the shelf are way more useful than I originally thought. I'll continue to use the Traveler around the house for napping (Naps = Good!) and as a spare or loaner for my friends.

For what it's worth, I'm really happy with both hammocks and see a use for each of them. Either one will keep me happily off the ground!

Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

-jeff