I'm coppying this from a different forum because I'm so darn happy with myself
"I did my first DIY today!
I coundn't figure out how to attach the JRB MW3 to the underside of the BB so it would stay tight. I watched Brandon's video of him attaching a Yeti using the shock cord suspension it comes with.
Bingo, that is what the MW needs.
There is a cord line in the foot and head ends that run through the hem and has toggles on each end. I snooped around looking at the long side edges and figured I could run some shock cord in there. There may be a couple of sewn through spots but I figured I could make it work.
Off to MEC to buy 8 feet of shock cord and toggles.
I straightened out a wire coat hanger and after about 3/4 of an hour I had the shock cord run through both sides. I left enough at the top end to hang over the bound end of the hammock material like Brandon does in his video, slid the quilt to where I want it and snugged up the toggles I had installed so it won't move up or down the cord. Did the same at the foot end and tied some kind of knot where the two lines are parallel and looped er whatever you call it and hung it on the foot whipped end.
Next I used the existing cords lines that run in the centre of the foot and head end to attach to the suspension lines with a biner. That snugged up the whole end around the hammock perfectly with no open areas.
I'm very happy with how this worked out, the shoulder is covered and the foot box is covered. Quilt is snug everywhere.
This is just like a full length Yeti would be.
Wooo Hooo Buddy!!