Can anyone provide the content of this regulation in the Florida statues?

Well guys and gals. I am new to the forum. But I have lived in Florida all my life. I just got into the Hammock camping and am very saddened to learn of this law. I sense I will be arrested if I happen to come face to face with a by the book LEO. Hammock camping can in NO WAY be detrimental to the environment as described in the post referring to what the area and trees look like after one or ten hammock dwellers have moved out of the area.

I am a gun owner and I believe that there are those who would attempt to take away my rights to own a firearm. That being said, I feel that restricting me as a life long resident of Florida to utilize a non-destructive piece of camping gear to enjoy in our state parks or anywhere I see fit. This is where I will take a stand. It is very apparent as was said that the concerns were hit with a scattergun rather than a direct hit of a rifle ball. Just don’t hang ANYTHING from a tree and all will be good. That’s a crock of good ole political poop in my book.

Anyone, who has the direction of how to proceed. Just count me in on this issue. I have nothing but time and will help in any capacity I can.

I guess this must be the rule they use to say "No Hammocking Allowed in State Parks as this is all I could find after an hour of searching GOOGLE.
All plants, animals and park property are protected. The collection, destruction or disturbance of plants, animals or park property is prohibited.