Got home from my week of travels and got my rig up under a new JRB 11x10 tarp last night. Some night!

Temps just below 30 most of the night, but check out the wind speed!

Oh, and we had some snow.

But of course, I was snug inside my hammock sock

As FF has noted, you can't button up the tarp with a bridge hammock. What I did here was to put the hammock as far back as I could and still be covered on one end, and see what I could do with the doors on the other end.

I could swing the doors all the way back on that end, but I'd pitched the tarp wide so as to not have the spreader bars touching the sides ever. So closed doors don't add much coverage. I didn't set them all the way back then, rather, just closed in about 45 degrees from their straight orientation. The wind was moving around all night, but from some directions they did deflect it a little more than would have otherwise happened.

The tarp has 6 tie-outs on the 10' edges. I really liked having a center pair to help pull out the side.

The color is very nice too.

The tarp meets, even exceeds my expectations (I wasn't expecting so many tie-outs!)

But I need another solution to get more protection from nights like last night! (Although I was warm and protected in my sock, it still took a fair amount of blown in snow on the outside.)

Grizz