Let's talk stretch.

I'm looking for a new set of treestraps.

My experiences with webbing are:

-Warbonnet stock treestraps
-Warbonnet webbing suspension
-AHE camo treestraps
-box store tow straps
-unknown webbing from the local outfitter

Now, lets talk about what I like and dislike:

-The Warbonnet webbing is too stretchy for my liking and the treestraps are a bit too short for some of the trees I encounter.
-AHE camo treestraps are no stretch (awesome) but thick (not necessarily a bad thing).
-box store tow straps are extremely lightweight and no stretch but not very abrasion resistant.
-unknown webbing is waaaaaaaaaaay stretchy (lowered me to the ground from a perfect setup height and angle.

So, I'm looking to place an order for new treestraps from Strapworks so as to allow me to color code my head and foot end and they are the only webbing distributer that has multiple colors of webbing.

Now, what do I want that wont stretch and/or what are the pros and cons of the below materials.

Polypro - probably the unknown stretchy webbing mentioned above? Although Strapworks says Heavyweight polypropylene is our most popular webbing for outdoor use. It has excellent UV protection, low stretch, and does not absorb water quickly giving it a better resistance to mildew and rot. From what I know, I thought Polypro is the stretchiest of all the materials?

Nylon (according to Strapworks - Nylon stretches when it gets wet, so a nylon strap will not stay tight in the rain or on a river trip. Is this going to stretch too much?

Polyester - according to Strapworks - Polyester combines many of the benefits of both polypro and nylon without some of the negatives. It has a 3800 lb breaking strength, low water absorption, rot and mildew resistance, and has 5 times the abrasion resistance of polypro with a softer feel. (not as soft as nylon). The 1 inch polyester is perfect for cam straps and ratchet straps.

What to go with?