I figured it was about time to post some of the DIY projects I've been working on for the past couple months. I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the great people who post on this forum. HF is truely an invaluable resource and I would not be able to even attempt any of these projects without all the great ideas, innovations, instructions and tutorials. I started out making a hammock and then fueld my new addiction by making whoopie slings, a silnylon tarp, detachable bug net, down UQ and a down hat.

Here is my gathered end hammock with the detachable no-see-um bug netting which is held on by velcro. (Thanks HC4U for the tutorial)

This is my DIY silnylon tarp (Backwoods Daydreamer inspired)

This is my DIY Down Underquilt. This has been a labor of love for the past week or so. It is a 7/8ths length 3 season that has 9oz of 800fp (thanks LonelyRaven). There is about 3 inches of loft and it is pretty darn warm.

Finally, this is a little project that I tried out and it turned out pretty good. This is a fleece lined down hat. I've tried it out and keeps my noggin toasty.

Thanks for taking a look!! I hope eveyone has a Happy New Year!