Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images

Backwoods Daydreamer Webstore

Hey gang, a number of HF members have let me know about a problem they're having with ordering through the webstore at www.backwoodsdaydreamer.com.

When two or more items from a single product page are added to the cart, this message occurs:
    Some products in your cart no longer exist and have been removed, please review your cart now before checking out again.
    I'm trying to get it resolved, but it may take a little while. In the mean time, feel free to send any orders by email to [email protected]. I can send a Paypal invoice for your order.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
    - Scott L.
    DIY Gear Supply - Your source for DIY outdoor gear.

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    Thanks for the notice Scott. I just used up almost the last of a bunch of nylon I ordered from you some time ago. It made both a gorgeous wearable top quilt 2-1/4"thick and a 3" thick 3/4 length UQ, as well as other odds & ends. So, I'll be visiting the store soon

Hammock
    It's a Secret.
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images
    It looks like the issue has been fixed. Please report if you experience any problems with our webstore.

Thank you,
    Scott L.

Hey Scott does the new 1.0 RS you posted up have a good DWR coating? I am looking to make a lighter and better weather shield but I want a really good DWR coating, and don't want to use sil!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    Switchback
    Tarp
    OES MacCat's
    Insulation
    HammockGear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Thanks Scott, Received my recent order no problem. Great service & materials.

Hammock
    It's a Secret.
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    Hey Scott does the new 1.0 RS you posted up have a good DWR coating? I am looking to make a lighter and better weather shield but I want a really good DWR coating, and don't want to use sil!
    No, sorry CB. No DWR, and not calendared. Definitely don't use sil! I have suspended a gallon of water in the 1.1oz Olive Green (calendared) and it held until I squeezed it, then continued coming through in drips. It's not DWR either though.

- Scott

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    Thanks!

Hammock
    HH Exped. Asym
    Tarp
    OES
    Suspension
    Dutch Biner
    Hey Scott...just browsing your store now and had a few items in the cart...then went to add a few tent stakes and the cart went blank and all of a sudden all I have in my cart are the tent stakes and not what I had previously added to the cart?
    Might still be somethin fishy goin on...I'll give it another shot and report if it happens again.
    No big deal just wanted to let you know.

On my 2nd attempt everything went fine!
    Last edited by Otis_Hiker; 01-04-2011 at 23:35.
    Trailname - Knox
    LT10

My Weight Sheet

Hammock
    DIY gathered end w/ bugnet
    Tarp
    Maccat deluxe
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    I just want to point out that I ordered some sil 2nd's from Scott about a month ago. I originally ordered 5 yards of blue sil. When I received it in the mail it was gray. I was hoping for blue but was willing to compromise. I just let him know the mistake and left it at that. However, Scott sent me a email and told me he would fix this mistake. He told me to keep what he sent and would also send out my original 5 yards of grey sil. If that isn't customer service I don't know what is!! I will definitely be ordering from him again.

P.s. great product too!
    Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Hammock
    It's a Secret.
    Tarp
    BWDD Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis_Hiker View Post
    Hey Scott...just browsing your store now and had a few items in the cart...then went to add a few tent stakes and the cart went blank and all of a sudden all I have in my cart are the tent stakes and not what I had previously added to the cart?
    Might still be somethin fishy goin on...I'll give it another shot and report if it happens again.
    No big deal just wanted to let you know.

On my 2nd attempt everything went fine!
    Excellent! Thanks for the heads up. It looks like we're functioning correctly again.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcsandSparks View Post
    I just want to point out that I ordered some sil 2nd's from Scott about a month ago. I originally ordered 5 yards of blue sil. When I received it in the mail it was gray. I was hoping for blue but was willing to compromise. I just let him know the mistake and left it at that. However, Scott sent me a email and told me he would fix this mistake. He told me to keep what he sent and would also send out my original 5 yards of grey sil. If that isn't customer service I don't know what is!! I will definitely be ordering from him again.

P.s. great product too!
    Still can't believe I sent the wrong color! I know we all make mistakes, but that was a pretty dumb one. I appreciate your understanding. Make anything fun with it?

Hammock
    DIY gathered end w/ bugnet
    Tarp
    Maccat deluxe
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sclittlefield View Post
    Still can't believe I sent the wrong color! I know we all make mistakes, but that was a pretty dumb one. I appreciate your understanding. Make anything fun with it?
    I have! Well I also ordered some 1.1 ripstop from you. I made a down winter UQ that turned out really good (in my opinion!). I still haven't got a chance to make a new thread showing it yet. I will be taking it out this weekend, into possibly sub zero temps, so maybe then I will make a thread for it after that. The grey sil is going to be matching doors for my Maccat deluxe. The blue sil has been made into various stuff sacks and I am working on a DIY gravity filter..so many projects, so little time!
    Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast