View Poll Results: Do you want to go in on a group buy of olive 1.9 ripstop?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Si, count me in!

17 70.83%
  • Nein, not interested.

7 29.17%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Olive 1.9 Poll

Hammock
    My DIY 10.5'X5' speer style
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Count me in on some too, just let me know what we can get
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

The Updated List

Person__________1.9 Breathable_______1.9 Sil___________1.1 Breathable_____1.1 Sil
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NCPatrick_______20 yds
    HC4U____________20 @ $1 (50 @ $.5?)?
    Hooch___________20 @ $1 (30 @ $.5?)
    HappyCamper____________10 yds of either___________________10 yds of either
    Warbonnetguy____20(+) yds
    Cavediver2______20@$1(60+")_______________________ _______________________20@$1(60+")
    Dutch___________30 yds
    FanaticFringer__20yds
    skskinner_______30 yds @ $1 (50 @ $.5)
    Sysiphus________20-30 yards
    Shadowmoss______30-50 yards
    John30563_______20yds (if 60" wide and $.5)?______________________________15-20yds
    Kohburn_________30 yards (depending on price)
    Neo_____________50 @ $.5 (+? @ $1)
    Macfly__________8 @ $1 (16 @ $.5)____16@$1(any sil?)___8 @ $1 (16 @ $.5)
    Preacha_Man_____50________________________________ ____50_________________50 yds (if 60")
    Pure_Mahem______?
    Skar578_________8 @ $1 (16 @ $.5)_____________________8 @ $1 (16 @ $.5)___15@$1(else 1.9)
    hdbint__________20(60+", olive <=$1)______________________________________20(60+" , olive <=$1)
    Grizz___________?
    Cameronjreed____?
    Flange!____________________(50 yds of sil, pref 1.1, else 1.9)

Last edited by job13_5; 02-09-2008 at 02:13.

Okay, I'm trying something new. Above is the updated list in more of a table format so I can see more easily what we're looking for. Please, everyone take a look at the "table" and tell me what changes you want made or if you can be more specific as to what you want.

For those that are just tuning in, it'd be best to go back and read the thread from the beginning, but here is the low down. This is a potential group buy of ripstop nylon from Magna Fabrics. We have not yet received word from them as to their stock on hand of any of these fabrics (1.1, 1.9 breathable ripstop, and 1.1, 1.9 silnylon), so we are still awaiting an update from them. Once they get back to me I will know what we can buy, and at what price. The rumor is that the breathable stuff will be b/w $.50 and $1. As for silnylon, we don't know if they even carry it, but it's probable. If you want in on the buy simply post up and let us know how much of which type of fabric you want (you can also specify conditions, such as 10 yds at $1/yd, or 100yds at $.50, etc.).

Important stuff to know: You need to be johnny on the spot with money and will be best to go through PayPal. You will be paying me so that I can pay Magna. If I don't get your money, I can't order your fabric. Once I get the fabric I will split it and let you know how much it'll cost for me to send it out to you. Once I have your money I'll put it in the mail.

We haven't really discussed this, but I imagine that we will all be splitting the initial shipping cost. It would be easiest to simply divide it evenly among the lot of us...does that sound fine?

Can everyone make sense of the list above?

Hammock
    Hammock gear
    Tarp
    Dyneema Hammock ge
    Insulation
    Down top and botto
    Suspension
    Hammock gear
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by job13_5 View Post
    Okay, I'm trying something new. Above is the updated list in more of a table format so I can see more easily what we're looking for. Please, everyone take a look at the "table" and tell me what changes you want made or if you can be more specific as to what you want.

For those that are just tuning in, it'd be best to go back and read the thread from the beginning, but here is the low down. This is a potential group buy of ripstop nylon from Magna Fabrics. We have not yet received word from them as to their stock on hand of any of these fabrics (1.1, 1.9 breathable ripstop, and 1.1, 1.9 silnylon), so we are still awaiting an update from them. Once they get back to me I will know what we can buy, and at what price. The rumor is that the breathable stuff will be b/w $.50 and $1. As for silnylon, we don't know if they even carry it, but it's probable. If you want in on the buy simply post up and let us know how much of which type of fabric you want (you can also specify conditions, such as 10 yds at $1/yd, or 100yds at $.50, etc.).

Important stuff to know: You need to be johnny on the spot with money and will be best to go through PayPal. You will be paying me so that I can pay Magna. If I don't get your money, I can't order your fabric. Once I get the fabric I will split it and let you know how much it'll cost for me to send it out to you. Once I have your money I'll put it in the mail.

We haven't really discussed this, but I imagine that we will all be splitting the initial shipping cost. It would be easiest to simply divide it evenly among the lot of us...does that sound fine?

Can everyone make sense of the list above?
    Sounds like a good plan to me. Put me down for 50 yards if it is .50 per and for 30 yards at 1.00 per. Mule
    Predictions are risky, especially when it comes to the future.

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Sounds good to me also. I also wanted to let you know that my order may change depending on the type of fabric and final price.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Mule and HC4U: I've updated the list above.

HC: I just put a little question mark behind your entry.

PAGE 8 IVE OPTED OUT.. thanks neways

Tim: Updated

1.9: 8 at $1/yd 16 at $.5
    1.1: 8 at $1/yd 16 at $.5
    sil: 15 at $1/yd

minimum, may boost order up for final prices. this is for any earthy tones.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Torso UQ
    Images
    thought about it a bit and decided to order a bit less...at a minimum i'm in for:

for 1.9 ripstop - 8 yards @ $1/yd, 16 yards @ $.50/yard
    for 1.1 ripstop - 8 yards @ $1/yd, 16 yards @ $.50/yard
    for sil - 16 yards @ $1/yd

thank you!

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast