DIY 10x12 Sil
    Insulation
    Bag+pad
    Suspension
    Strap+Whoopiesling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by josh813 View Post
    Mcvincnt
    I posted the netting for my pif. Claimed by one eye. Should be in the mail tomorrow.
    Edited. Thanks!

Hammock
    Moded Hammock Bliss Mosquito Free
    Tarp
    DIY 10x12 Sil
    Insulation
    Bag+pad
    Suspension
    Strap+Whoopiesling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Catavarie View Post
    mcvicnt

The amsteel was already claimed by another.
    Edited. Thanks!

Bump

Time to change it up...I am going to add a 2'X2' piece of reflectix bubble wrap to my PIF.

So now this PIF includes these three items:
    3 serving HI MOUNTAIN SEASONINGS Campfire Chili Macaroni
    Hides 3-in-1 eyewear protection
    2'X2' piece of reflectix bubble

Quote Originally Posted by canoecountry View Post
    Well, since I can't seem to move this PIF I am going to take the MapSend software off and add a pair of gently used Hides 3-in-1 eyewear protection.

Check it out here...
    http://www.hides.com/clipcase.htm

So this PIF includes these two items:
    3 serving HI MOUNTAIN SEASONINGS Campfire Chili Macaroni
    Hides 3-in-1 eyewear protection

Thanks,

CC

newbie hanger
    1. The item offered below is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to the pif poster with your address.
    3. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (the item must be worth the cost of shipping). Within 24 hours of your claim.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" must also require the recipient to post their own "Pay it Forward" item

THere was a death in my family,sorry this took so long but for my PIF I am offering a set of grey amsteel whoopie slings.

newbie hanger
    1. The item offered below is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to the pif poster with your address.
    3. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (the item must be worth the cost of shipping). Within 24 hours of your claim.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" must also require the recipient to post their own "Pay it Forward" item

And since nobody wants my aluminum bottles I will offer up a cloth hammock instead , very vibrant in color. That means no bottles just the hammock!

Banned
    Hammock
    WBB 1.7 Double,DIY traveler
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie hanger View Post

THere was a death in my family,sorry this took so long but for my PIF I am offering a set of grey amsteel whoopie slings.
    I will take the whoppies if you stll have them

Banned
    Hammock
    WBB 1.7 Double,DIY traveler
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie hanger View Post

And since nobody wants my aluminum bottles I will offer up a cloth hammock instead , very vibrant in color. That means no bottles just the hammock!
    I will take it if it is still up for grabs.

Bigbogg

newbie hanger
    You can have it, I'll be on vacation til next tuesday. I'll get it to you then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbogg View Post
    I will take it if it is still up for grabs.

Bigbogg

newbie hanger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbogg View Post
    I will take the whoppies if you stll have them
    All yours. I believe that makes me even!!!!

Hammock
    Eno DL, Deep Jungle XL, Kammock Roo
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ quilts!!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies and web
    id actually like to snag the slap strap pros, just cause i could use a set for a spare.

young moose offered slap strap pros (2147) post 1868

my PIF is an ultra sil stuff Sack, size XS (5.5 X 10.5, 4L, .5oz) green stuff sack. Siliconised Cordura

• + New Posts
  • Page 194 of 209 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast