Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewithe View Post
    I am offering an adjustable structural ridgeline. 7/64 amsteel adjustable from 90 - 105 inches. Now that I've got my permanent fixed ridgeline sorted I'm passing this one along.
    I would like the ridgeline

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Dutch/Dynaglide
    1.The item offered below is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to the pif poster with your address.
    3. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (the item must be worth the cost of shipping). Within 24 hours of your claim.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" must also require the recipient to post their own "Pay it Forward" item

Once again, I have for offer an empty safety cut Heine can with lid included.

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DraicKin View Post
    1.The item offered below is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to the pif poster with your address.
    3. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (the item must be worth the cost of shipping). Within 24 hours of your claim.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" must also require the recipient to post their own "Pay it Forward" item

Once again, I have for offer an empty safety cut Heine can with lid included.
    I'll take the Heiny can with lid.

PM Sent

Hammock
    LeanGreen/BigRed/DIY
    Tarp
    CatCut Hex/GG12
    Insulation
    Fur I grow myself
    Suspension
    Of Disbelief
    Images
    1. The item offered below is free but you must pay shipping
    2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
    3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
    5. 1st to post they want it gets it. Include your Zip to figure shipping
    6. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

I'm offering Refletix 16"x3', will pay shipping within CONUS.
    *Heaven best have trees, because I plan to lounge for eternity.

Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement. - Mark Twain

Trail name: Radar

2014 Smoked Butt Hang Planning Thread | Sign up Sheet

Hammock
    DIY Camo Cocoon
    Tarp
    Tricked out SWT
    Insulation
    DIY 4 layer IX
    Suspension
    straps & buckles
    Images

PM Sent - Reflectix

I'll take this if its still available! Thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Catavarie View Post
    1. The item offered below is free but you must pay shipping
    2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
    3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
    5. 1st to post they want it gets it. Include your Zip to figure shipping
    6. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

I'm offering Refletix 16"x3', will pay shipping within CONUS.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1DL
    Tarp
    CTF3 Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix 3S, GoLite
    Suspension
    Stock
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pullmyfinger View Post
    Flangler,

Your package is on the way.

-Mitch
    Thanks Mitch! My PIF is a Grizz Beak from 2QZQ. Set up only once, but I've since gotten some tarp doors and can let this Beak go.

1. The item offered above is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to me with your address.

Banned
    Hammock
    WBB 1.7 Double,DIY traveler
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    If this is still up I want it.

Bigbogg

Quote Originally Posted by Flangler View Post
    Thanks Mitch! My PIF is a Grizz Beak from 2QZQ. Set up only once, but I've since gotten some tarp doors and can let this Beak go.

1. The item offered above is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to me with your address.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1DL
    Tarp
    CTF3 Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix 3S, GoLite
    Suspension
    Stock
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbogg View Post
    If this is still up I want it.

Bigbogg
    It's yours! PM your address and I'll get it out next week.
    “Simplicity in all things is the secret of the wilderness and one of its most valuable lessons. I think the matter of simplicity goes further than just food, equipment, and unnecessary gadgets; it goes into the matter of thoughts and objectives as well. When in the wilds, we must not carry our problems with us or the joy is lost.” -Sigurd Olson

Hammock
    DIY Speer
    Tarp
    OES 8x10
    Insulation
    Thermarest
    Suspension
    Whoopies and MSH
    [QUOTE=bigfoot2;479536]My PIF is an orange handled Mora knife.
    Same rules apply as the PIF that i took:

My PIF is a streamlite TwinTask 2L flashlight(no batteries). I will post a pic if needed.

Hammock
    Warbonnet Traveller
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    LeighLo quilts
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images

My p.i.f is an older Garmin Etrex legend. it works fine, but I lost the computer cable.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here"~Jack Nicholson/As Good As It Gets

• + New Posts
  • Page 199 of 209 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast