Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2088

Thread: Pif

Quote Originally Posted by canoecountry View Post
    1. The item offered below is free

2. You must "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).

3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.

4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.

5. 1st to post they want it gets it. PM me your address.

6. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

I am offering a NIB still shrink wrapped Magellan Mapsend WorldWide Basemap. I don't know much about it so here is a link to see if it will work with your Magellan unit and computer.

http://www.pricebreak.com/details/0-...=1000&cid=5662

Enjoy!
    CC
    Quote Originally Posted by canoecountry View Post
    I am going to try and sweeten the pot with a 3 serving HI MOUNTAIN SEASONINGS Campfire Chili Macaroni dehydrated meal.

http://www.himtnjerky.com/campfire.html

CC
    Well, since I can't seem to move this PIF I am going to take the MapSend software off and add a pair of gently used Hides 3-in-1 eyewear protection.

Check it out here...
    http://www.hides.com/clipcase.htm

So this PIF includes these two items:
    3 serving HI MOUNTAIN SEASONINGS Campfire Chili Macaroni
    Hides 3-in-1 eyewear protection

Thanks,

CC
    Last edited by canoecountry; 05-16-2011 at 09:08.

Banned
    Hammock
    WBB 1.7 Double,DIY traveler
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Hey SamD If noone else wants this I will take it off your hands.

Bigbogg

Quote Originally Posted by SamD View Post
    Fair warning, Heineken no longer makes these cans. Get them while you can! Could only find 3 still for sell in Yuma, AZ!!!

Hammock
    1.7 Dbl. WBBB Hammock
    Tarp
    DD XL Trap
    Insulation
    Merlin3 TQ/Nest UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies&Dutchware
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbogg View Post
    Hey SamD If noone else wants this I will take it off your hands.

Bigbogg
    Sorry, but Hogg_Tyed claimed it in MSG# 1806, confirmed by me in MSG# 1807.I just spent my only day off searching all over Yuma for the beer can. I could only find 3 in all of Yuma,AZ.
    U.S. Army Paratrooper, Combat Engineer, DAV (Life Member), American Legion (Life Member)
    NMLRA(1 of 1000[#249] & Life Member), NRA(Life Member)
    Perry Lodge #123 F&AM(Perpetual Member), Perfect Ashlar Lodge #12 F&AM(Perpetual Member)

Hammock
    E.N. dbl, Exped Scout, G.T. pro
    Tarp
    H.H Hexfly,
    Insulation
    pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie pie
    Images
    Thread update ending 5-16
    From what I can make of this mess, Here are the current PIf available and the possible future pifs list. I would like to request that if your Pif isn't not claimed, try to give it a bump everyday until its taken so we can keep track of whats available, that would make it much easier to follow this. IF you claim a pif make sure which pif your referring too and announce confirmation of the claim so we know its off the table for sure. ALSO if you claim a pif try to post your new pif as soon as possible, Even if you cant put a pic of it up right away, that doesn't seem to matter for people to get the idea of what it is, it really slows down the thread when replacements are not posted for a few days. Although I think we all understand that there may be a reason for not getting right to it. Personally when I claim something i like to make sure I have a replacement ready to go before i make the claim. There are no formal rules to this, but we should try to keep it as easy and fun as possible.

Here ya go for the latest available. If there are errors with this let go ahead and post the corrections. It was hard to keep track so i hope its right.
    If there are errors in this, please point them out!

Current available PIFs

3-19 JCINMA (20:02) offered sierra cup
    4-1 jeremesh offered 2008 AT thru hikers companion and travel battery charger (11:22) post 1069
    4-4 lustreking offered 4 Soft Shackle Prusiks made of mason line (12:49 ) post 1196
    4-4 RustyNails offered a hobo tool (see post) (16:58 ) post 1197
    4-5 Big Papi offered Dana pack cover (21:42) post 1217
    4-7 tanker0707 offered copy of Bill Bryson's "In a Sunburned Country" book and 50 ft of parachord (11:38) post1243
    4-8 mmmm Scotch offered climbing grade 7' tree huggers (10:49) post 1252
    4-9 NewtonGT offered outdoor products cooking set (23:53) post 1272
    4-10 Dangler offererd propane stove +utensils (23:46) post 1284
    4-14mega 82 offered Walks and Rambles on the Delmarva Peninsula book (8:42) Post 1314
    4-14 lustreking offered Into the Wild book 9:29 post 1317
    4-14 NewtonGT offered Hydropack minus bladder (22:37) post 1332
    4-19 Photojag offered ladies size 9 sandle. (20:07) post 1397
    4-20 Two Tents offered waterproof vermont long trail map and Ap. trail data book. (14:27) post 1418
    4-24 Just Hang it offered altoid tin full of "good stuff "(see post) (13:09) post 1491
    4-26 Jhunt offered The Road to Damascus and Beyond" by George 'Ole Smoky Lonesome' Sandul Book (17:43) post 1529
    4-27 Youngmoose offers joseph abboud rain jacket L (23:09) post 1563
    4-28 mcvincnt offered a 6x6x6 stuff sack and small mesh sack( 10:20) post 1652 updated post
    5-3 canoecoutry offered Hides 3-in-1 eyewear protection and 3 serving HI MOUNTAIN SEASONINGS Campfire Chili Macaroni (23:26) post 1648 PIf change
    5-6 Bigbogg offered 2 alky can stoves (01:38) post 1676
    5-9 millergear offered Backpackers Pantry Cajun Chicken Dinner (21:02) post 1708
    5-11 newbie hanger offered 2, 16 ounce aluminum bottles (15:11) post 1743
    5-11 Kallorne offered diy stove See post (22:40) post 1751
    5-12 Steve to the O offered webbing or ripstop (06:28) post 1756
    5-12 Myteathor offered 2 pair of shorts. (1 columbia,1 Jcpenny) (18:03) post 1791 PIf change
    5-12 Myteathor offered choice of one of 3 jackets. (18:19) post 1792
    5-13 leeallure offered 2 30' sections of mfp rope and coleman water tabs,(20:18) post 1796
    5-13 Iaspanky offered Army's FM21-76 Survival Manual and and waterproof case. (22:36) post 1799
    5-15 DraicKin offered heine can with energy bars and gels (17:08) post 1823
    5-17 Normis1 offered a custom lid for an SP 900 and an extra mitten clip
    5-17 Kallorne offererd gerber multitool (1924) post 1858

Incoming PIFs to watch for
    Due since March
    Paul Hope claimed pants from Jollyllamma Confirmed 3-11 @ 16:54 Post 542 page 55
    Smalls took whoopie slings from jhunt87 3-31 @09:24 post 1024

Due since April
    Sharethetoys took stove from Roadrunnr72 (12:09) post 1459 4-22
    jhunt87 took Platy Bottle from Millergear (19:55) post 1532 4-26

Due past 7 days.
    _______

Current due

Rook claimed toggles from Lutreking (09:15) post 1815 5-14
    Funny money took reflectex from lymphocytosis (2044) post 1829 5-14
    treker claimed mora knife from lymphocytosis (2225) post 1840 5-17
    josh813 claimed ASR from lymphocytosis (0825) post 1845 5-17
    Just hang it claimed Army's FM21-76 Survival Manual and case from Iaspanky(0104) post 1823 5-17
    zukiguy claimed triangles from GvilleDave

Please post your pending return item before you claim something else. I think we all agree that is just good manners.

ABOVE PENDING PIFS HAVE RED DATES WHEN ITS BEEN LONGER THEN 7 DAYS WITHOUT POSTING THEIR PIF.

As a note, If you have a PIF offered that has been on the table for some time, you might want to consider changing it or adding something to it This will make it something that might be more desirable to other members and thus promote the thread. Remember its all in the spirit of Goodwill towards others, As we said any item offered doesn't have to be worth as much as the item you have taken, but it does have to be worth shipping.
    Some suggestions are items you can make that others might not be able to or have the time to make,
    Supplies that are needed, like para-cord, fire-starters, shock-cord.
    Even head to a Good Will store or 2nd hand store keeping the pif in mind as your mission, You will be surprised what you will find in pans, radios, backpacks, shoes, or pants, shorts, and jackets. Even down jackets or sleeping bags sometimes. Most for only a few dollars.
    This will make the PIF more interesting and fun for others to jump into.

I sure hope this is accurate for yall. Its so easy to lose track. Updated 5-16
    Thanks to Dutch, Shug, Myteathor, Mundele Smalls, Jollyllama Fronky and Rjcress, ChrisH, Moxie, tanker0707,Mancat, ^shane^,and mega82, lymphocytosis adding PIFs without making a claim, That brings the total number of PIFs to 30 WOW!! ?. Two happy faces for yinz

Just a note, when you are saying in your post that "normal rules apply" we cant be sure what "normal" rules you mean as people have changed them for their own pifs as this has evolved. Below is a standard for us to adapt to and change as the poster would like.

1. The item offered below is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to the pif poster with your address.
    3. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (the item must be worth the cost of shipping). Within 24 hours of your claim.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" must also require the recipient to post their own "Pay it Forward" item

Feel free to change these as you see fit, its just a guide so newbies and others understand.

LOOKING FOR ITEMS FOR A SCOUT!!! Roadrunnr72 and Mega82 came up with the PIF For Scouts thread in the wanted section. Check it out and Give your support. Link
    http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=31487
    Please dont take PIf offers away from this thread to donate unless you intend on replacing the pif you take here. Donating is great but We want this thread to grow, not get smaller.
    Last edited by Myteathor; 05-17-2011 at 19:07.
    "They sell canned water ...they call it Coors."

Banned
    Hammock
    WBB 1.7 Double,DIY traveler
    Tarp
    hennessy hex,DIY
    Insulation
    Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    As of today the paracord bracelets from wetcartcarl are still MIA. I have tried to Pm and email but no luck.

Bigbogg

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HH Asym tarp
    Insulation
    DIY underquilt
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images

PIF peak bag

1. The item offered below is free. I will pay shipping within Cont. USA unless arrangements are made otherwise.
    2. 1st to post they want it gets it. Also Send Pm to your claim to the pif poster with your address.
    3. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (the item must be worth the cost of shipping). Within 24 hours of your claim.
    4. Your "Pay it Forward" must also require the recipient to post their own "Pay it Forward" item

I'm offering up a peak bag It was made by GvilleDave and I took it as a PIF. It's very well made and you can fit a lot of stuff in it but unfortunately I tried it out and it won't work in my HH expedition. It's made of digital camo ripstop. I don't have a pic of it so I lifted a pic of it off GvilleDaves gallery.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hammock
    DIY(s)
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    HG
    Dangler, I'll take the peak bag. My PIF to follow in a few minutes.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    HH Asym tarp
    Insulation
    DIY underquilt
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Images

peak bag

Quote Originally Posted by lymphocytosis View Post
    Dangler, I'll take the peak bag. My PIF to follow in a few minutes.
    it's all yours

Hammock
    DIY(s)
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    HG

Pif

Sorry that ended up being more than a few minutes.

I claimed a PIF, so that means a two for one type deal, because that's how I roll. Two separate PIFs.

#1: YOU MAY NOT CLAIM THIS PIF IF YOU HAVE EVER CLAIMED A PIF FROM ME BEFORE.
    A brand new #911 Mora like in the picture. Scandi grind with a carbon steel blade.

#2: YOU MAY NOT CLAIM THIS PIF IF YOU HAVE CLAIMED ANY PIF BEFORE.
    An adjustable structural ridgeline in black 7/64 Amsteel. 90" to 120"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hammock
    Grizz Bridge
    Tarp
    diy
    Insulation
    Leigh's UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    A brand new #911 Mora like in the picture. Scandi grind with a carbon steel blade.

I'll take it if available

• + New Posts
  • Page 184 of 209 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast