I am on the Yahoo Clark Hammock forums and one of the members (2ply) posted this picture of what he did with his Weathershield...

I think that is just so cool! he hasn't yet told us how he did it...

Another member, complained that he did not like the way the hammock squeezed his shoulders...he solved this, and I'm going to cut and paste so I get just what he wrote correct, by doing this:

Something I wanted to do before the hike was to find a way to hang my Clark so that I had more room for my shoulders. What I came up with for this trip was to untie the knot at the head end and secure the rope between two trees. I secured the WeatherShield of the hammock to one of the trees and offset the tarp a little since I wasn't hanging from just one tree.

When I climbed in I had a lot more shoulder room and still hang a great hanging angle for the hammock. Has anyone every tried this before. Besides having to find three trees to hang from I think I'll be trying hanging like this from now on. I was able to zip up the WeatherShield very easily and had more room for reading than I have before.

Have anything you've done that's out of the box with your Clark?