I finished my 1/2 UQ at about 2am Saturday for a 2 night hang. I made it to go on my bridge hammock. It is 36" x 36" with 3" loft. It weighs about 10.5 oz before shockcord. I used it the first night on my bridge and it worked great with a short pad for my legs. The temps were in the mid 30's. The UQ/pad combo worked better than anything else I have used so far.

The second night I wanted to use a Clark UL I just got. I had one before, sold it, and wished I had it back. I bought one from redbeard a couple weeks ago and wanted to try it out. I had planned on using pads but realized when I hung the Clark that it had two tabs on each side perfectly spaced for the shockcord on my UQ. It fit absolutely perfect. It was the best cold weather hang I had in a Clark. It was 29 degrees and I never felt cool all night. I spent many nights out in my old Clark fighting with pads and bags. This combo just moved to the top of my list for a hiking trip.

Love it when you get a bonus of being a perfect fit for something you did not plan on