Hennessy changed the spelling? I guess this is the Ultralite Backpacker A-Sym Classic now? I believe I bought mine in 2002.

I'm getting ready to sell this thing and I want to know if there's anything I need to worry about and can fix or easily retrofit before I send it out? I don't want to upgrade it, but I absolutely want it to work. I would just try it out, but sadly I now exceed the 200 pound weight limitation by more than a few pounds. Oh, and I already have a buyer lined up, sorry.

It has been stored indoors in its stuff sack the entire time. It was dry when I stored, so there's no moisture or mildew.

One thing I'm worried about is that there are zip ties where the hammock attaches to the ridge line.

I only used it a couple times, so the rest of the hammock is in nearly new condition. I had one of the prussic knot cords snap...I'm going to redo that. The other one worked fine when I set it up today, but should I replace the cord on that one too? I looked at the rest pretty close and was happy with what I saw....it's what I can't see that worries me.

Please let me know if there's anything I should be worried about or if a picture of any particular area would help.