SURVIVOR CAMO WOODLAND ASYM GSA Compliant , WITH undercover, under pad, hexfly, 72” tree huggers and snake skins. Only used once, practically right out of the box but I missed the return deadline. Great hammock, but I just don’t use it.

Retail: Everything was purchased from the Hennessy Hammock website for $573.85 (not including tax)

My price: $410 including shipping (any where in the contiguous US) or negotiate price
Paypal, cash, or check

Hammock Description (for the accessory description go to Hennessy Hammock website)

2 lbs. 15. / 1315 grams

Original bottom entrance with Velcro closure GSA compliant, Made in USA, Assembled in Canada

Hennessy's first GSA compliant hammock - the "Hennessy Survivor" - This newest model is rugged and lightweight and combines all the best features of the Explorer Ultralight and Explorer Deluxe Hennessy Hammocks plus a new larger one-piece rainfly and 3000 lb. test spectra ropes for an increased weight limit. This model is designed to fit anyone up to 7' tall and up to 350 lbs.

All Hennessy Hammocks include attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, tree huggers to protect the of the bark of trees,

Specifications:

Hammock Weight: 2 lbs. 15., 1315 grams
Weight limit: 350 lbs.
Suspension system: 10' long 3000 lb. test Spectra/Dyneema ropes 42" long x 1 1/2" wide nylon webbing straps
Hammock dimensions: 108'' long x 56" diag. wide
Hammock fabric: tightly woven high thread count (160 x 90) 70D nylon taffeta
Canopy dimensions: - a one-piece parallelogram with - short side - 78" -long side - 109"
Canopy fabric: 1.9 ounce polyurethane coated nylon
ripstop
Mesh: 1.1 ounce 20 D polyester No-See-Um netting
Stuff sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop nylon bag with drawstring
Set-up-time: +/- 3 minutes
Packed size: 4" x 7" x 10"