Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Insulation
    warm stuff

wow

So it looks like things are rolling along amazingly for the spring MAHHA. I don't know if CrankyBear posted yet, but I wanted to say it myself.
    With the change of dates I won't be able to make it. That weekend is the same weekend as the Brownie Encampment for our girlscouts.
    Please Post lots of pics when all is said and done and I will see what I can come up with for CrankyBear to bring for the potluck.
    I wish I could be there, and wish you the best for weather, some great trees, and an awesome time had with friends.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    So it looks like things are rolling along amazingly for the spring MAHHA. I don't know if CrankyBear posted yet, but I wanted to say it myself.
    With the change of dates I won't be able to make it. That weekend is the same weekend as the Brownie Encampment for our girlscouts.
    Please Post lots of pics when all is said and done and I will see what I can come up with for CrankyBear to bring for the potluck.
    I wish I could be there, and wish you the best for weather, some great trees, and an awesome time had with friends.

The date has not changed in the last couple of months....So as not to confusde... The date is still the weekend of 20 April to 1 May, 2011.

Pan
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Insulation
    warm stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter_pan View Post
    The date has not changed in the last couple of months....So as not to confusde... The date is still the weekend of 20 April to 1 May, 2011.

Pan
    Sorry , i haven't been around the boards at all lately, but before this post was started I thought the dates would be the same as last year. which would have made it the weekend of April 16th. Hopefully next year I can convince the girls that the MAHHA is better than the girl scout brownie encampment.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. Jennifer Unlimited
    Health food may be good for the conscience, but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better. -- Robert Redford

http://daydreamingmisadventurer.blogspot.com/

Pan
    She meant the date change from the normal time frame that MAHHA has been held on, which is different than all previous Spring MAHHA events! We make our schedules at the beginning of the year and try to schedule time off around previous time frames that events have been held!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Images
    Last edited by kayak karl; 03-07-2011 at 15:51.
    "Tenting is equivalent to a bum crawling into a cardboard box, hammocking is an art" KK

Hammock
    JRB BMBH
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10 Cat Tarp
    Insulation
    JRB UQ of season
    Images
    Adia,

I'm sorry that you can not make the MAHHA...

ALCON...Please don't take my post out of context...It was intended to keep those who do not follow closely from becoming confused as to whether or not there was a recent date change...The MAHHA has suffered, like most hangs, from excess coordination, first to set dates, and then changes...last year in concert with Bug bait the originator of the MAHHA the group settled in on the earlier weekend... This year the date changed along with the coordination for Pine Grove Furnace Site change... For sometime it it has been set and my post was an attempt not to have other post questioning the date when they searched the last week or so for a change.

Hope to see you at the Fall MAHHA.

Pan

PS ... KK...Thanks for the date note...post edited
    Ounces to Grams.

www.jacksrbetter.com ... Largest supplier of camping quilts and under quilts...Home of the Original Nest Under Quilt, and Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock. 800 595 0413

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    It doesn't look like I will be able to learn about flint napping after all...

Ya'll have fun and tell me all about it!

- MacEntyre
    Last edited by MacEntyre; 03-07-2011 at 20:19.
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    ... KK...Thanks for the date note...post edited
    Were there two posts with the incorrect date? I sent you a PM about Post #152. Was Karl referring to another one?

Hammock
    JRB, Clark ultralight, Hennessy . .

flier with one more (minor) edit

I added Speer to the list of hammocks that will be shown at the event.
    I believe we are finished editing!
    (let me know if there is anything else)

Thanks, everyone! Amazing how easy that was.

Marti
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Cinch and straps
    Images
    I just received word from the PGF park manager and he has approved my request to use the support beams all around the pavilion to display hammocks and tarps. I told him we would not weight the hammocks, but just display them. From this picture of the pavilion, I can see at least 8 spots to hang tarps. All we would need is a staked down pole for the other end. Contact me if you have poles to lend for this idea. Thanks again. I'm getting excited. Can you tell?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    2QZQ tree table!

• + New Posts
  • Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast