I made a DIY Asym tarp, similar to those that come with HH products.
Hung it the first time tonight and found that if it was more than a few inches above the ridgeline it really felt like I was insufficiently covered.
When i lowered it to right above the ridgeline it seemed to offer more coverage.

Also, this thing flaps around in the breeze like no one's business. I'll make some shockcord tensioners for the tie-outs tomorrow and see if that helps.
Probably didn't do myself any favors by making the tarp extra long... maybe too long.

Has anyone added any additional tie out points to an asym tarp to help tame the flapping?

I'll get some pics on Tuesday, and will measure. Believe it or not, I didn't actually measure the fabric before edging it in grosgrain and adding tie out points.
Well, not totally true. I measured it when Nacra sent it to me a month or two ago and wrote down the dimensions somewhere. I remember him saying that it was the right size piece for an asym tarp. When I strung it up I think it looked like the long diagonal was around the same length as my 13" HH Hex clone... which is a bit longer than I was intending (why was I too lazy to go find my tape measure and actually measure last night?).
I might actually try adding another tie out point a foot or two in from one corner along the long diagonal ridgeline to allow pitching between closer trees, if needed. Not sure yet. Anyone tried this?

Sorry to ramble... sort of thinking out loud.