Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everybody!!!

Hi Everybody!!!

Been Trolling around here for a while, decided to sign up yesterday. I do not have a hammock yet, but just found out about the ENO Singlenest at basecamp.com (no, i dont work for them ) so i might be an owner very soon. Anyway, Cant wait to start hanging and meeting everyone around here ( I'm going to try to get out to some hangs if they come to NJ, PA, DE, etc. Have a great Day!!

Growler (A.J.)

Hammock
    dbl layer SBPro & GT Nano 7
    Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp
    Insulation
    no sew SPE/ Sb Uq
    Suspension
    tree sling/huggers
    Images
    If I was you I would go for the double and welcome to the forum. i have a hamock that pretty much like a treklight and an eno
    Last edited by rigidpsycho; 01-15-2008 at 16:56.
    Chris

Hammock
    JRB Bear Mtn. Bridge
    Tarp
    BlackCat/JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    Pad(s)/JRB Quilts
    Images
    I have a Treklight double which is basically the same as the Eno double and it offers great room. I second getting the double.
    Welcome to the site.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Welcome to Hammock Forums.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY 11x10
    Insulation
    DIY UQ & down bag
    Welcome to the HF.

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Growler View Post
    Been Trolling around here for a while, decided to sign up yesterday. I do not have a hammock yet, but just found out about the ENO Singlenest at basecamp.com (no, i dont work for them ) so i might be an owner very soon. Anyway, Cant wait to start hanging and meeting everyone around here ( I'm going to try to get out to some hangs if they come to NJ, PA, DE, etc. Have a great Day!!

Growler (A.J.)
    welcome to hammock forums,i better warn you, i am going to try to convert you to the claytor hammock crowd neo

http://www.mosquitohammock.com/

http://www.mosquitohammock.com/junglehammock.html
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    DIY Wbbb Clone
    Tarp
    12x10 Cat cut DIY
    Suspension
    Ring Buckles
    Images

Growler (A.J.)
    Welcome to the forums.

I'm going out somewere in the Pinebarrens next weekend. Not sure where yet, we are ironing the details out Friday. I'll post more info when I have it.

let me know, although this weekend is a little tough... Future Niece's first birthday. I would love to know some details about backpacking in the pinebarrens, or at least where to get information about the trails out there. I cant wait to get out there, i have not been backpacking in almost 5 years. I need to get the boots dirty and a pack on, just have to get everything all set and procured... All my old stuff is way too heavy, just need the funds to get it all set up.

Anyway, thanks for the invite, and cant wait for some info about the Barrens.

Hammock
    My DIY 10.5'X5' speer style
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    let me know, although this weekend is a little tough... Future Niece's first birthday. I would love to know some details about backpacking in the pinebarrens, or at least where to get information about the trails out there. I cant wait to get out there, i have not been backpacking in almost 5 years. I need to get the boots dirty and a pack on, just have to get everything all set and procured... All my old stuff is way too heavy, just need the funds to get it all set up.

"Future niece" or hiking hmmmmmmm ? Trust me you have a lifetime to be forgiven hahahaha. Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the engagement.
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

Hammock
    DIY Wbbb Clone
    Tarp
    12x10 Cat cut DIY
    Suspension
    Ring Buckles
    Images

Don't worry, it's NEXT weekend.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast