Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Unsponsored Down
    Suspension
    Dutch + Whoopies

Yay! The postman's here!

Hey guys,
    No one at home or work seem too excited for me so im leaning on you lot to show some enthusiasm!!

Last couple of days the postman has brought me some cool stuff, First to arrive was a nice little box from whoopieslings.com (Cheers Stu!) containing a pair of yellow whoopie slings, a yellow SRL, camo tree huggers, and camo toggles and a pair of 12" loops.
    My hammock is all re-rigged with funky yellow Amsteel!
    A pair of Dutch clips were next to arrive and they got sewn onto the huggers last night!

AND my new UQ should be in the post today so i got some more watching out for the postman to do....

Im looking forward to trying it all out at the weekend, might even try my first all nighter... i'll be sure to report back and take some pic's!

This is like therapy....

Trev
    Last edited by Trevlett; 02-23-2011 at 05:42.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 dbl
    Tarp
    Big Mamajamba
    Insulation
    Burrow & Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevlett View Post
    Hey guys,
    No one at home or work seem too excited for me so im leaning on you lot to show some enthusiasm!!

Last couple of days the postman has bought me some cool stuff, First to arrive was a nice little box from whoopieslings.com (Cheers Stu!) containing a pair of yellow whoopie slings, a yellow SRL, camo tree huggers, and camo toggles and a pair of 12" loops.
    My hammock is all re-rigged with funky yellow Amsteel!
    A pair of Dutch clips were next to arrive and they got sewn onto the huggers last night!

AND my new UQ should be in the post today so i got some more watching out for the postman to do....

Im looking forward to trying it all out at the weekend, might even try my first all nighter... i'll be sure to report back and take some pic's!

This is like therapy....

Trev
    Wow, I want that postman too! He does not only bring you excellent gear, but buys it for you as well? Nice typo!
    Let the journey become the destination!

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Unsponsored Down
    Suspension
    Dutch + Whoopies
    Haha i wish he did!
    Typo now subtly edited....

Hammock
    ENO Doublenest
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    That's great Trevlett! I spent last weekend making two yellow amsteel whoopie slings for my DN and trying out my new dutch clips and treehuggers as well. I wish I had ordered an UQ but the funds are not there yet. Enjoy your new suspension and keep warm!

-Dan
    Just Hangin' around since 2010.

• + New Posts