Thread: Shipping Time?

Shipping Time?

Any one know Tom's average shipping time? 21 days and counting? I'm ready to hang but don't got nuttin to hang with? Ok, so i do have other hammocks but I'm anticipating the Jungle Hammock. Just makes it all the sweeter!!
    Hammock hanging and fly fishing;it just doesn't get any better!

36 days later!

My money is being refunded! He decided to refund it instead of taking care of the customer!! I gave him the option. Speaks volumns....

I sent him an email with questions on hammocks before I found this forum. I also sent email to JRB, Speers, & ENO. JRB & Ed got back to me, never heard from Tom or ENO. Thats why I will never hesitate to do business with Ed, or the guys at JRB. *INCREDIBLE* representation from Gossamer Gear (in particularly Grant) is why I cant wait to give them my money! If you are too big to talk to your customers, you are too big to get my money... especially in these specialty lines where there are so many cottage shops who make their bread & butter by going an extra step.
    Last edited by traviso71; 02-01-2008 at 14:48.

Quote Originally Posted by traviso71 View Post
    I sent him an email with questions on hammocks before I found this forum. I also sent email to JRB, Speers, & ENO. JRB & Ed got back to me, never heard from Tom or ENO. Thats why I will never hesitate to do business with Ed, or the guys at JRB. *INCREDIBLE* representation from Gossamer Gear (in particularly Grant) is why I cant wait to give them my money! If you are too big to talk to your customers, you are too big to get my money... especially in these specialty lines where there are so many cottage shops who make their bread & butter by going an extra step.

Yep! Couldn't have said it better!!! I've had the same experience from some of the same folks... To you guys who provide excellent service and superior products...Bravo...

Hi guys,

cant really say either way on this, I have bought a camo tarp of tom C mailed him and mailed back next day with details, paid the money, he confirmed all ok again next day. my only issue was waiting 15 days for delivery from Thailand. But can wait....

Suppose I`m on the fence with this .

K

Hammock
    HH Deep Jungle Zip XL
    Tarp
    MacCat deluxe
    Insulation
    down
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    I asked Tom C. a couple short questions about the no net and he always replied within a day. But I can understand your frustration, I wouldn't like that either.

Boy, I hope I don't have any extra long delays getting the no net - I'm hoping to use it before winter is over..anticipation is at max levels

To sum it all up...

Business Model for Excellent Customer Service. What it means to me....

1.Providing excellent customer service is one way a small business can distinguish itself from the competition. Many of those vendors we deal with are at the top of their game. Some fail miserably! You know who you are.

2.Don’t make promises unless you WILL keep them. What good are you if you can't keep your word?

3.Listen to your customers. Paramount!

4.ALWAYS be helpful, respectful, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. A little kindness and expertise go a long way...

5.Take the extra step. My loyalty is to the guys who show me they really want my business!

6.Throw in something extra. I would rather be charged a few dollars more and receive a “token of appreciation” for my patronage. What say you?

7.Focus on making and keeping customers,not sales! You will get the sales...

8.Anticipate the needs of your customers and provide timely responses to their questions.

9.Say I'm sorry early and often if needed. Then make it right!

10. Become an expert at "one thing" and become the best in the business. Dabble at too many things and everything suffers...

*These are but a few of the things that keep me coming back and make or break my future business with you. Word of mouth is a killer or your best friend!

• + New Posts