I was in a panic because the weather is turning bad(for Arizona) this weekend and I have a backpacking trip planned. I had agreed to let a friend try out one of my hammocks, but I didn't have an extra tarp to lend out with it. Oh no!! I couldn't let my friend go to ground just because of something like that! I'd been planning to get one of the smaller MacCats for quite a while now, so on Feb. 17th I emailed Brian at OES to see if he had a dark colored standard or micro that was just sitting there waiting for someone to order it. Then I wait.... uh oh, no immediate response! Come to find out, my email had been sent to Brian's SPAM folder. He emails me on the 22nd (tuesday), as soon as he figures this out and apologizes for his delayed response. Actually, he does have a black sil standard available, would I like it and he would upgrade to express mail for free so I would get it on friday? YES! I put in the order within an hour of getting his email.

Today at 11am (a whole day early) I got my new standard MacCat. Amazing!
As a side note, it's supposed to pour on us on Saturday night and we might even see snow on Sunday.

Thanks Brian!! That was the best customer service ever! As soon as you start selling tarps in cuben, I'm making another purchase