Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacha Man View Post
    Speaking of this thread... I was in an outfitters yesterday, looking for trekking poles for me and my boy (kids Leki poles for $19.99 ). While I was there I asked the owner if he needed a new Northface Crestone womens pack (my wife used it once, and then gave up), he told me that they do consignment 60/40 . So I told my wife this and she says "If you would have got me interested in hiking while we were dating, I might not be in the shape that I am in today, and I would go hiking with you."

So it is my fault that she is out of shape, and it is my fault that she doesn't like hiking . After 6 years of marriage I guess I found out that what all other men were telling me is true "everything is my fault." And she says I'm nuts. hahaha
    Hmm I am going to have to use that logic to get the woman out. I already got her to agree to an overnight. I think all of the pics from my hike helped out.
    Is that too much to ask? Girls with frikkin' lasers on their heads?
    The hanger formly known as "hammock engineer".

Hammock
    WL Night Owl
    Tarp
    WL Old Man Winter
    Insulation
    Quilts + Body Fat
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I'm glad I am still single.

- JT

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    JRB11x10 Z-P cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti JRB WestMtg
    Suspension
    webbing, Dutchclip
    Images

Question ????????????

Speaking of this thread... I was in an outfitters yesterday, looking for trekking poles for me and my boy (kids Leki poles for $19.99 ). While I was there I asked the owner if he needed a new Northface Crestone womens pack (my wife used it once, and then gave up), he told me that they do consignment 60/40 . So I told my wife this and she says "If you would have got me interested in hiking while we were dating, I might not be in the shape that I am in today, and I would go hiking with you."

So it is my fault that she is out of shape, and it is my fault that she doesn't like hiking . After 6 years of marriage I guess I found out that what all other men were telling me is true "everything is my fault." And she says I'm nuts. hahaha
    I don't get it? What's your point???

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY 11x10
    Insulation
    DIY UQ & down bag

If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound?
    If a man hikes in the woods and there is not a woman there, and he says something, is he still wrong?

Hammock
    Warbonnet Black Bird
    Tarp
    BWDD Winterdream
    Insulation
    Speer Snugfit
    Images
    *ahem*

Yes, on both counts...

Bad spellers of the world Untie!

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456