G'day folks,

went out to the woods last weekend for a little stroll with my 16yr old, our dog and a couple of toys. Was a very nice, little outing, here's what went on:

Started out by making a little coffee which I always do in my crusader cup set over a wood burning stove. This one is a collapsible hobo stove, quite a neat little thing.

Then, after coffee a little plinking, unfortunately no supper showed!

Then, on to more serious matters, let's have fun! Put up my WBBB with the full rig, ie crowsnest TQ and UQ. And then asked my son to have a try (Dad's hammockin' passion had been considered uncool before) and he seemed to have quite enjoyed himself. Or what do you think?

But the story goes on! Then it was up to our little lady - nope, neither Mom nor sis, they both stayed home and guarded the ranch - to try it out. My hunting dog Aska - she's a 2 yr old Magyar Vizsla (yep, that's correct spelling!) wanted to give it a go. What do think, did she like it?

And this goes to show that even with the old man in there, the trusted WBBB is big enough.

And, a little later, "is it dark yet?"

Lessons learned?
- My son quite like the whole hammockin' idea, maybe the bug will get him yet?
- In cooler winter nights you can well take the dog in the hammock with you, it'll keep both hanger and dog plenty warm!

Till next time!