I agree that in your picture, the fly is too close to the hammock. Also, I agree with the advice to use the Prussic knots to pull the length of the fly taut. This should lift the fly away from the hammock and greatly improve ventilation. You may also wish to pitch the fly sides higher. Try tying off to a bush, tree branch, or use your hiking poles to lift the tie-out ends. Condensation happens when water vapor condenses on a surface that is cooler than the surrounding air. Your breath/body heat can make the air warmer than your fly and cause moisture that you are giving off to condense when it hits your cooler fly. If you are in a moist environment, wet is just going to happen. Ventilation may be your best defense against this or strategy to minimize it. In over 10 years of Hennessy use, I mostly use the stock fly. Condensation has been a problem when I used a poncho instead, or had a bad pitch situation and couldn’t really deploy properly.
I sometimes help Tom Hennessy with shows and have heard him advise first setting the fly sides tightly, then pull the length snug with the Prussics.
Regards,
Rosaleen