Thread: Hello! Hello!

Hello! Hello!

Well, Thought I would finally and officially introduce myself. My name is Colby and I am new to the whole light weight backpacking and hammock camping thing. So please excuse the future novice questions!

I spent the 8 years in the Navy and Now for almost two years I am a car salesman (DON'T JUDGE ME) If I can help any of you with info on buying a car or truck let me know. I work for a HUGE reputable dealer here. I can ship anywhere in the US for little to no cost. What I am getting at is: all of you have helped me a lot so far in getting started so if I can help you in a field that I am knowledgeable in let me know.

My signature below is a link to my Facebook fan page for work. If you have FB please help me out and show some support by clicking the link and pressing the "like" button!

Hammock
    Hennessy ULBA with 2QZQ mod #4
    Tarp
    AHE Toxaway Tarp
    Insulation
    Hammockgear TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    WhoOpie Slings/DCs
    Welcome to the Forum. We can answer many questions here. Just ask away.

Check out the video sectionas well.
    Take care,
    Bluefin

Bluefin's Videos

Images
    Welcome! Got any cars that get somewhere around 80mpg? If gas keeps going up I'm going back to riding my bike everywhere!

Haha! If only I did I would own one! You might want to start getting that bike ready!!

• + New Posts