All,

I was going through the gear closet and realized I have too much stuff, but instead of worrying about selling it, I wanted to try something new and see if I could make a trade.

I have a pristine condition MH Ultralamina 15 sleeping bag, size Regular, that would like to trade for one of these: (bridge Hammock, winter tarp, wood burning stove, underquilt). I would be willing to pay the difference if something was of greater value.

The story on the sleeping bag, I bought it new in 2008 and have used it less than five nights with sleeping clothes. I think it is one of the best synethic ultra light sleeping bags on the market as far as weight, compressibility and price. It has been stored uncompressed in a the mesh bag that it comes with and has only been compressed in the stuff sack 4-5 times and for only short durations of time.

Links to Bag info:
http://www.mountainhardwear.com/

I am a warm sleeper so the 15 degree rating and the 1/3 dual zips were too much for me here on the East Coast for year round use. I also have started to favor quilts instead of sleeping bags when in a hammock.

If anyone is interested I can send them pictures.

Thanks,

BG