I had some 1.1 ripstop I bought a while ago from BWDD and been thinking about what I wanted to do with it.

Well I've been carrying around a PE foam piece to shove between my WBBB on colder night but also thought I'd use it during summer months - very small & light. Also works to form a shape on my pack since I took out the alum stays

Instead, I decided to make an UQ that I'm hoping can be used in summer months as well as an addition to my Yeti

Its not done - but ya'll can get the idea. Had to adlib in a few places. The left side I did not finish the pleat yet & just shoved the foam in to get a visual.

I'm thinking I might run shock cord in channels along the side & hang similar to a Yeti. I have a mitten hook attached to the hammock suspension right above the whipping on both ends.

Not sure how low in temps it will go to - will have to lay around a lot & test I'm thinking it will work well in the summer. can always add an extra layer too if needed.

I chose the pockets cause I was having a heck of a time sewing the foam. This was the compromise.

Will take more pics when I finish