Did the same rough pattern as last time, dbl 1.1 with Knotty-gathered end.
Slight differences this time:
- Used two zippers on each side, netting still stays attached. I have 3 pulls on each side for entry either way.
- I laid out the asym direction opposite from the way most hammocks are set, since we both seem to prefer that.
- I installed the netting a bit tighter this time, I think
I really like the way this one lays. I think I'll make one more the same as this over the next week, and keep it for me .
DIY tally so far:
- 2 hammocks w/ bugnetting
- 3 sets of 1.1 DWR snake skins for DIY hammocks
- 1 mesh snake skin w/ pockets for tarp
- 3 peak bags
Still to go:
- One more hammock
- One more peak bag
- a few simple pillowcase-style bags to contain our incubators in a "fluffed state"
...I think that's it...
We leave for the US on the 15th...land in Las Vegas...then on for 2 weeks across North AZ and Southern UT...