At one of the hangs someone showed me a light weight two part attachment system...where one part (the circular male part) went on the inside, while the female part (which had the attachment point, went on the outside of a silnylon tarp.

Can anyone tell me what these gadgets are called and where I can go to get some.

BTW, I know about the Wally World attachment points...they are too heavy and don't work with thin tarp fabric.

Any assistance will be appreciated!