i'm looking for ideas on what to use and how to design a foot pad for use with my winter phoenix UQ. (i'll be using a sleeping bag as top insulation)
- how long should it be? should it start at where the 3/4 UQ stops or does it just need to be under your feet?
- what kind of foam is best?
- is insultex too warm to use inside the bag?
- do you put yours inside or outside your TQ/ sleeping bag?
- if inside, i've heard of some people who make thiers the same shape as the inside of the bag so that it wraps around your feet...kind of cone shaped?
hoping you guys can upload some pics of what you use or describe it.