Like many folks, I have been lurking here for awhile- about a year or so. Just wanted to introduce myself to the crowd. This is such a great group of people and such great information- I have learned so much from all of you! Shug's videos got me hooked and I can't wait to get out into the "piney woods" to hang. Thanks to Shug- the "Godfather of Hammocking" for all his advice. It's been a few decades since I camped seriously, and I hope to get the wife out with me for a double hang this spring. I have purchased a basic Grand Trunk hammock and a custom tarp from a guy on ebay. Tarp looks good and is plenty big enough for both of us at 10 x 12'. I took my setup out for an afternoon test hang down by the creek and with my whoopies it set up very easily. I look forward to meeting some of you local hangers around SC soon. I do a lot of trout fishing and I am going to enjoy using my new hammock setup to overnight on the Chattooga River when it gets a little warmer. Thanks again to all of you- now I have a new addiction besides fishing!