JUST WON THE LOTTERY, I mean (Actually 2 days ago) just placed an order for my first WBBB hammock and tarp! Now just waiting for Christmas to come in March or April when I receive it! Somebody’s got to know that feeling! Right?

Been researching my first hammock choice for a good while now, finally made a decision and settled on the WBBB 1.0 Double and Edge Tarp for my first hammock rig.

Once I figure out how to hang and use my hammock and tarp equipment. Gain a little more knowledge and hammock experience. Basically figure out what the blackbird I'm doing...

My next plan is purchasing another hammock and tarp rig for family and friends to come along with me. Planning to pick up a different hammock and tarp (Model/Material) types to expand the range of usage in different weather and hiking conditions. Also looking to test drive the different hammock and tarp models, styles and materials, that's my current plan anyway. :-)

I cannot forget to take the time out to thank HF for all your help, wisdom and knowledge. Here’s a shout out and hats off to all of you on HF for all your hours of posts I Have read through and thank you for all my PM questions and answered replies! Special thanks to Shug, Grizz and Water Monkey for their inspiring and informational videos and for the dozens and dozens of other videos and posting I have watched and read here! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN HF MEMBERS...

P.S. Gotta give a thumbs up to Brandon @ Warbbonnet Outdoors. He has been very patient with me answering scads of my questions via e-mails. Also communication with Brandon has been A+++, 10 Star with lightening quick responses back. Hope to build a good relationship with this Hammock Cottage Company starting now and building on into the future, Thanks Brandon.

Happy Trails to you all on HF and keep on hanging high or low or whatever makes you feel good!