So I got back from my trip last weekend to my Traveler....hahaha, well played Mr. Murphy. The trip had been brutal on my both physically and mentally and I gave little thought to my new hammock sitting therfe. I opened it late at night and hung it in my basement. The spot I hang from isn't ideal and is a little short but it works. I jumped in the hammock and it just wasn't comfortable. I kept trying all week long to get comfortable in it but I just couldn't find a good spot. It felt cramped and I was moving to a Traveler from an ENO Single Nest...look at the number, I should have felt like I moved into a mansion. Finally, last night I go out in the back yard and hung it under my porch. Again I started wrestling around....and then....it happened....I hit the sweet spot! I haven't slept in past sunrise in years. When I cracked my eyes this morning and saw the sun, I new had broken my promise to my wife to be up early so she could sleep in today. I walked in to a house that was already in it's morning routine. It never felt so good to say, "Sorry hunny."

Good things come to those who wait. Thanks Murphy.