Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Unknown model ULA Pack

I think this is a very early model and may be a custom or prototype. I could not find any pictures anywhere that looked like it.This pack is a large(marked) with a large(marked) hip belt. Weight; 32.6 ounces. The ULA sewn on logo is at the bottom, left of center, viewing from the rear. It has adjusters at the hip belt, to pull the pack in close to your body. There are two hip belt pockets which are sewn on. It also has load lifters at the top of the shoulder straps. There is a sternum strap. The compression straps are on the sides of the main mesh pocket. They appear to lift the load and compress some as they are positioned at an angle up to the corners of the frame sheet top. There are two of these compression/lifter straps, one on each side. The main mesh pocket is large. The two side mesh pockets are a lot bigger than water bottle size. The mesh pockets have cord lock lines at their tops. The shoulder straps attach on a triangle flap at the bottom of the side pockets. They look like they will help take some of the weight as well. The frame sheet is only( rough guess) about 1/4 of the pack length and is at the very top. The pack may have had ice axe loops but they have been cut off. There is one compression strap that goes over the top of the pack. The top closes by draw string and the over the top strap. With the 1/4 frame sheet it would need a pad to complete the 'frame'. I CANNOT TAKE AND PUT UP ANY PICTURES RIGHT NOW. If this is a deal breaker I can post some prob. next monday. With all the ULA collectors I don't think it will last long enough for that. The pack doesn't appear to have been used very much. It is in very good - used shape. No rips, snags or any damage. A previous owner put his name between the shoulder straps but I didn't see it at first because it is faded out. $110.00 shipped to lower 48. PayPal only . Pm me if interested or with questions. If someone knows what model this may be please post up . Thanks.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    No guesses as to what model this is. Unbelievable with all the ULA fans.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Banned
    Hammock
    Nylon between two trees.
    Tarp
    Simply Light
    Insulation
    enLIGHTened Eqmt.
    Suspension
    Made Some Whoopie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    No guesses as to what model this is. Unbelievable with all the ULA fans.
    A picture might help. I'm thinking it's an older P-1 or P-2.

BF

Hammock
    Bridgeskin
    Tarp
    DIY Blackcat
    Insulation
    DIY Quilts
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    Images
    The P-2 has an aluminum bar that runs from your butt to the top of the pack. It is a short wider pack. There are red grosgrain loops that hold bungie on the parimeter of the rear mesh pocket. I may be interested in that pack as my P-2 has 3000 miles on it.
    Peace Dutch
    GA>ME 2003

www.MakeYourGear.com
    http://dutchwaregear.com[/URL]
    Visit Dutchwaregear on facebook (and like it)
    Check us out on Twitter @dutchwaregear

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Sorry, No pictures till I get my camera back from my daughter. There is not any aluminum on it. The frame sheet is a flexible plastic. There is a pocket on the packs inside to remove it. It has the remains (very slight) of possibly a collar of some sort on the inside. I was cut completely off when I got the pack. A pack cover maybe?

Hammock
    Danger Bird
    Tarp
    Varies with season
    Insulation
    UGQ Everything
    Suspension
    Webbing Suspension
    Sounds like it is a Circuit before it was a circuit it was a P2. I have one of the original Circuits and it still is holding up strong all these years later.
    I miss my 4.8Lb base weight as a ground dweller...But I sure DON'T MISS the ground.

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I've seen pics of the circuit/old P2 and the logo placement is different. Small detail there. The 1/4 frame sheet, is that of P2 details? Still a mystery.

I might have missed this but what color is the pack, as I'm not 100% sure but he went through a couple different color fabric's, and maybe that could place it into a production time frame?!?!
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Hammock
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    The pack is green.

Hammock
    DH RG 11' 1.6 Lefty
    Tarp
    HG, OES
    Insulation
    UQG,HG,WB
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    My P-1 has no load lifters or padding, so I'm guessing it's a P-2.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast