Hey all-

I just returned from a Boy Scout trip this weekend to Valley Forge, PA. Low temps Friday night were 33* with 5-10 mph wind gusts. I had my HH w/Supershelter and a 0* bag. I supplemented with a space blanket over the foam pad and my jacket under the foam pad and I was comfortable all night. no condensation.

Saturday night the low was 38* with less wind and I was actually too warm with the same setup. This morning I did have some condensation between the space blanket and hammock. Good excuse to air it out and take a nap this afternoon in the sunshine.

I finally had a breakthrough with my hammock preaching with the scouts and leaders. I think until this weekend they kind of looked at the hammock as a novelty. But this weekend they got to see I was comfortable, warm and off the ground while everyone else was roughing it on the ground, cold and hard. For the first time I got a lot of questions and interest in the mechanics of my setup (there is a pic in my gallery, but it's a basic HH setup.) We hiked all day Saturday and most adults were complaining about their backs by the end of the day. I was thrilled to wake up warm and refreshed both days.

~Jimmy