1.1 Blackbird or Traveler SL
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti - all seasons
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Images
    Apparently a cornicopia of countries have a problem with the John Williams Orchestra and Star Wars in general and have banned the video... Denmark being one of them:

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:
    Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
    "If you give a monkey a gun and he shoots someone, you dont blame the monkey"

The end of the world is not coming in December, it is happening now in my living room. - TFC Rick

http://watermonkey.net/

Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RaulPerez1?feature=mhee

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Cuben rag
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    Do you have any pics of the wonder? YT is claiming that you are violating SME copyright. So the conspiracy to stop me from buying a CF tarp is in full effect
    Same Hear

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Bear View Post
    I just checked and it plays for me!
    Must be something in Scandinavia
    Moski, who no longer feels the Secret Ninja Ski emptiness..............
    B/C he got them now

Hammock
    DIY,WBBB,DutchBridge
    Tarp
    Cuben,Superfly
    Insulation
    Quilts :P
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    No ....me and you. I have been waiting for a darker color in cuben.
    Man ....that is light! 5+ ozs!!!!!!!
    I will have one someday.
    Shug the Heavy
    nope it will be me you...and you LOL
    It puts the Underquilt on it's hammock ... It does this whenever it gets cold

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    Custom OES tarp
    Insulation
    JRB Down UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    Can we talk about cuben tarps again? We can talk YT and its problems anywhere.

I've got one of the OES Cuben MacCat Deluxe's like Angrysparrow's. I love it, especially in the summertime.

My ONLY complaint (if you could call it that) is that it's a little bit bright, even though it's supposed to be olive drab. I spent one night watching the full moon through the tarp (could even see some stars). Pretty bright for sleeping... I think I may start wearing a sleep mask to block the brightness and sleep better.

"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
    - Mark Twain
    “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.”
    - John Burroughs

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    I like being able to watch the stars and would like a tarp I could see thru. Would be different.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    DIY GE, Bridge, WB Traveler
    Tarp
    HG Cuben, OES Dlx
    Insulation
    Leigh's 2/3 UQ v2
    Suspension
    7/64 amsteel blue
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrick View Post
    Can we talk about cuben tarps again? We can talk YT and its problems anywhere.

I've got one of the OES Cuben MacCat Deluxe's like Angrysparrow's. I love it, especially in the summertime.

My ONLY complaint (if you could call it that) is that it's a little bit bright, even though it's supposed to be olive drab. I spent one night watching the full moon through the tarp (could even see some stars). Pretty bright for sleeping... I think I may start wearing a sleep mask to block the brightness and sleep better.
    Would you say it's transparent enough to get a sunburn if you fell asleep mid-day under it? Granted we're talking about a sunny sunburn potential kinda day.
    Chance favors the prepared mind - Louis Pasteur

Hammock
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti - all seasons
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Images
    Not sure about sunburn... but the sun was definitely shining brightly through it. I'm sure if the moon was bright enough I would have seen it as well. But I'm able to sleep through most conditions... ask my fiance... she hates that I can nap anywhere randomly.
    Last edited by Raul Perez; 04-06-2011 at 16:35.

The end of the world is not coming in December, it is happening now in my living room. - TFC Rick

Youtube Channel:

Hammock
    DIY bridge hammock
    Tarp
    OES/WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    WB Straps
    Images
    A beauty of a tarp. Okay, now who wants to sell me their SpinnUL tarp so they can go buy a Cuben from Brian? I'm thinking MacCat Standard. Anyone?
    Syb
    Enjoy the elevation

Hammock
    WB RR
    Tarp
    12' Winter Shelter
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Is the cuben fabric noisy to the touch or in the wind?

I thought in the video that I was hearing a crackling sound when you would touch it. Not sure if it was the fabric or just the wind.
    We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. - Ben Franklin
    (known as a win-win on this forum)

Hammock
    Tarp
    OES Deluxe Cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti - all seasons
    Suspension
    Dynaglide Whoopies
    Images
    Not really that noisy at all to be honest. In fact I was completely surprised at how not noisy it was in the gusting wind.

EDIT: I rewatched the video... the crinkling you are hearing is me walking on dead dried up leaves.

Youtube Channel:

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast