Like most, been swingin by her on occasion debating the ol hammock. Decided to sale some things on Ebay to make enough money to buy a set up and as of this week my tree straps arrived and waiting on Eno Double Nest and Bushcraft USA coyote tan tarp. I have been wanting to buy this now for over a year and finally just got up and did what it took. I found out about hammock camping from SHUG on youtube. SHUG, you are my hero. I have tent camped for as long as I can remember and needed the change. I love the outdoors and appreciate the self reliance mentality of the wilderness. Nothing like going into the woods and just making it happen. Im over of Bushcraft USA with the same screen name if anyone else is over that way. Bushcraft skills area a hobby of mine as well. Just recently got into the hiking thing. Usually would just drive to a good spot. Hope to learn more as time goes on and hopefully even put some input in here. I guess I will leave you with this. "Hangem high and watch for falling limbs"