Got my incubator and burrow late yesterday after what seemed like an eternity with it sitting at customs. I think I have an answer to the reason why it spent so long at customs...the down is Hungarian!! Had it been Canadian down I'm sure it would have been allowed into the country quicker...lol.
Fluffed them up a bit, went downstairs to hang the BB (it was late and snowing heavy so outside was not an option). Quickly hooked up the uq quilt and have to say I was very impressed. This was done without any preparation or thought given to what I was doing...just wanted to do it.
The only thing I noticed was the cord at the head end (I think I had it the right way) cut across the left side of my face leading as it led up the connection on the ridgeline once I got in the BB. I hadn't made any adjustments or anything whatsoever so I know I will have to dial the fit in. The burrow was a very nice fit as well.
Craftmanship looks great as well. Thanks to Stormcrow and Thorwren for their superior products.