As in the stuff that WhoOpies are made from.
For reasons of my own, my WhoOpies are "retired" AND after the rain at the Hoosier Hang last weekend, I am over using Paracord as the ridgeline suspension, cause I'm tired of having to adjust the D**n stuff as often as 4 - 5 times a night (So about 9 times Friday & Saturday ).

Now to my question: is a Whoopie TOO strong to use on a tarp? I Know that the paracord gives / stretches some so to my mind allows for tree movement without damaging the tarp. Ive had as much tree movement as 8" from EACH tree (Up on Mt Rogers) & I would hate to have my tarp get torn because I'm too lazy / tired (etc.) to re-adjust my tarp suspension.

So, what is your experience or even opinion? Am I being overly paranoid & this is a good idea? Or am I looking at buying a new tarp after the next heavy wind?

Tarp is sil nylon & has a pretty good length (over 13') that I suppose would allow the tarp to stretch. The line is (will be) held in place with 2 small figure 9s, I probably will not use a full length ridgeline for the tarp.