WBBB 1.0DL / WB Edge/SF
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    KAQ Potomac
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Goodbye HH, Hello WBBB 1.0 DL!

It all started with my wife needing a hand with some stuff. Before I could offer to help out of the goodness of my heart she offered to pay me to help. How could I pass up such an offer when I had been eyeing up a new hammock
    I suspect I will go to hell for that one but I'll hang comfortably and content before I do so It's all amicable so no harm done really

So, after a long wait I have finally placed an order for a WBBB 1.0 DL and Edge tarp.

I couldn't decide between the MacCat Deluxe or Standard for the tarp so went for the Sil Edge which is measures midway between the two MacCats and saved the extra international shipping charge to boot. A MacCat is still on the WANT list but will have to wait until I can be shameless again

I can hardly wait to sling these up and enter the WBBB clan. I think I am going to give the adjustable webbing a go before I try converting it to whoopies and am hoping my Potomac UQ fits okay.

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1 & 1.7
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG Incbtr-AH Potmc
    Suspension
    WB Adj Web
    Images
    I habve WBBB Dbl 1.7. and KAQ Potomac. The UQ will fit just fine. Play with the shock cords all around to get the right mix of tightness and comfort and enjoy!

Awesome deal....my WBBB 1.0 DL just shipped today, so I am hoping I'll have it by the end of the week. I didn't buy a tarp when I placed my order, but I'm sure I will get a tarp from WB down the road.

Hammock
    Warbonnet BB 1.0 DL
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    KAQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I got mine last week, and I'm pretty impressed with it. Unfortunately for me, I got it the day before a 2 day hike, so I didn't have any chance to mess with it beforehand. I slept less than comfortably, but I'm positive it was due to how it was set up rather than any issue with the hammock itself. Ridgeline was just WAY too tight, and I was too tired to mess with it to get it perfect. A few trips out with it to learn the proper way to hang it, and I should be good to go.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0DL / WB Edge/SF
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    KAQ Potomac
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    From what I've read here it takes a little bit to find the groove, but when you do,... <insert shug quote> Good luck finding the sweet spot shadowangel.

I was thinking about a tarp and the deal was sealed with a $10 discount when buying both. It covered the cost of a couple of carabiners.

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    BWDD
    Insulation
    UGQ/UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies/ET
    ScratchyBadger, I did and said the same thing this week. Ordered the DL 1.0 to replace the expedition. Hopefully it will be here to take a nap in after a tough mudder race in a few weeks :-). I wish you luck with yours, I can't wait for the delivery.

Hammock
    Traveler with HNO AirShip
    Tarp
    HNO AirShip
    Insulation
    Leiglo 5/50
    Suspension
    Everything Dutch
    Images
    ScratchyBadger-you have made the move to the 2Evo, the second evolution. The first off the ground, the second to the Warbonnet.Soon you will enjoy the clouds as only a Warbonnet can share.

• + New Posts