I ordered a WBBB 1.1 dbl and a Superfly. These were my very first hammock and tarp. I had done extensive research on the net, mainly on HF, and had picked the BB over a HH and a Clark.

I based my decision on a lot of your input and comments. So thank you to all those that posted. I am only adding my humble opinion to yours. I have never hung before, but this past Thursday my package came!

My initial impressions were that these are very good! I hate buying something, especially expensive things(i ain't made of money); only to be kinda happy or even a little disappointed with it when it actually arrives. I tend to be picky so I normally find something wrong. For this reason I love Amazon's return procedures, and they hate me. With the BB and SF I just cant find any flaw. Because of my inexperience I cannot say they are the best, because I have never tried anything else out, but I can say I am completely satisfied, and I don't regret it one bit.

The BB...... is so comfortable. I lay in it at lunch and then as I am driving back to work all I can think about is how I wish the seats in my car felt like my hammock.

If you are on the fence about Warbonnet, get off it, and hang your new BB from it. Top notch product. Friendly service. But even better, NO REGRETS!