Tarp
    WBBMJ Spinn+doors
    Insulation
    HammockGear Down!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images

SOLD: WBBB 1.7 Dbl

No, I'm not giving up on my Blackbird (well, I'm giving up on this one, but not the Blackbird line).

Up for sale is a Blackbird 1.7 double layer hammock. I purchased this back in late 2010, but I've only spent a total of 4 nights in it. It is the standard olive green color, and will come with BOTH a set of whoopie slings AND the stock WB adjustable webbing suspension. Also included is the stock stuff sack Brandon sends with his hammocks. Let me know which suspension you want attached to the hammock and I'll put it on before boxing it up. I have added some zipper pulls out of glow cord to the inside and outside zipper handle thingies. No other mods have been done.

I'll sell this hammock for $168.00 including shipping by USPS Priority Mail. PAYPAL ONLY. I'll cover the paypal fees. Yes, its a weird price, but that is what I want for it. No, the price will not come down. Thanks for looking, but don't ask. It's basically a brand new hammock and you're getting whoopies. Be happy!

If you are interested please post here AND send me a PM. I'll be traveling for work next week, so I may be a bit slow in replying. A PM will send me an email immediately where a reply here will not. Don't give up. If you want it, and we do the deal, I will have my wife get the hammock shipped if purchased while I'm away.

The funds from this sale will immediately go back into Brandon's pockets in the form of an order for a 1.0 dbl or 1.1 dbl (haven't decided yet).

If you are wondering, I'm selling this because I no longer need a hammock of this "strength". I've lost enough weight that I'd probably be much more comfortable in a 1.0 dbl or 1.1 dbl so I'm going to give one of those a try.

Thanks for looking. Happy hanging. Don't forget to hug your momma Sunday. I sure wish I could give mom another hug and tell her that I love her.
    Last edited by ^shane^; 05-06-2011 at 22:58.
    "One of the best things you can do in this world is take a nap in the woods." ~ Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

"While it may be a lot of work, the view is best from the summit." ~ an anonymous staff member of Philmont Scout Ranch

Enjoy the day
    Shane

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Images
    Who's Brian? Good luck with the sale, I did the same thing.
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

Hammock
    WL Light Owl/Dangerbird
    Tarp
    WBBMJ Spinn+doors
    Insulation
    HammockGear Down!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Who's Brian? Good luck with the sale, I did the same thing.
    That's what happens when I'm trying to watch Rangers vs. yankees and Mavericks vs. lakers and trying to post this at the same time...

Who is Brian? Sorry Brandon.
    "One of the best things you can do in this world is take a nap in the woods." ~ Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

"While it may be a lot of work, the view is best from the summit." ~ an anonymous staff member of Philmont Scout Ranch

Enjoy the day
    Shane

Hammock
    WL Light Owl/Dangerbird
    Tarp
    WBBMJ Spinn+doors
    Insulation
    HammockGear Down!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Hammock is gone. Please mark this thread as closed. Thx.

Enjoy the day
    Shane

• + New Posts